Dunsfold Parts

Anderzander

Dunsfold have permanently closed their doors 😞 and they are putting together bundles of their stock to be sold via auction on their website .... worth a look if you can make use of a batch of model specific parts.

Lots being added over the coming year.

https://auction.dunsfold.com

Just found this:

Dunsfold DLR has now closed due to Philip retiring after many happy years trading since 1968. The workshops and parts departments are now closed. I will be concentrating my time on the wonderful Dunsfold Collection. Thank you for your custom over the years. Philip 

The Sealed bid tender for the parts disposal for all models of Land Rover is now live so please follow the link button to view the lots. There will be some used parts as well when the weather gets warmer. Please see the attached list of parts and work out your bid price and then submit your bid. We have put a potential retail value (JLR recommended prices) in the listing to give you a idea of lot value. A lot of the parts for the older models are now obsolete from suppliers and are new old genuine stock.

original was unreadable with the green on black so edited to make it much easier to read. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, landroversforever said:

:o any idea why? :( 

Just retired to spend time with collection and they’re considering moving it to a new location where it can be displayed permanently. They did look at someone else taking the service/parts business over to give employees continuity, but obviously that didn’t work out.

I wonder if one of the few decent online land rover parts suppliers might buy up the majority of the kit.

I was looking for PDWA valve the other day in case I need to replace mine and the only option is aftermarket Britpart.... not keen.... so I thought I would try Dunsfold and saw the note that they were closed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...