January 1st Playday - Mannington, nr Ringwood

FridgeFreezer

Per the title really - this is a FREE day for ShireLRC members but you still have time to join up online for the princely sum of £20 and come out and play - it's always a good one.

http://www.shirelrc.com/event/free-christmas-play-day-mannington-2/

There'll be a burger van & portaloo on site.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, FridgeFreezer said:

Wings & bonnet are only cosmetic anyway

There was a chance I would be there bonnet-less, but apparently Mr Plod won't like that, so will be doing best to get something that resembles one in place. 

A day that started out lovely, and blinding, driving into the sun with a shiny aluminium bonnet insert, but a fun day nonetheless, good to see some peeps, and some driving...

Some pics/video from @FridgeFreezer, and one final video from me in next post.... I am rubbish and always forget to record stuff.

WhatsAppImage2024-01-01at19_55_05.thumb.jpeg.8a917a619590b704eabd261aeb5f3292.jpeg

Decorations in place.....

WhatsAppImage2024-01-01at19_55_32.thumb.jpeg.86ae0ef6fcf4456f7120ef7c898c3118.jpeg

Yes, Filip made it! In a Lotus!

WhatsAppImage2024-01-01at19_55.05(1).thumb.jpeg.c58a662fa9da19f93bff2329500cda70.jpeg

Snarly LGT:

Finally successful:

• Like 4

Can I add, that the drive home was one of the most horrible I have ever had.... what with rain, massive puddles, narrow lanes and people insisting on keeping their main beams on made it all rather stressful, and I'm not normally one to make a fuss of things!

I'd say I was glad I wasn't in the Lotus, but actually you were probably better off!

• Like 1