The definitive T-shirt list

pugwash

• 2 weeks later...

hoping to have the t-shirts with me either monday or tuesday

will get them sent out shortly thereafter, please make sure that your address is right so that i can get the shirts to you before the end of next week!

nope it's me being dim not you.

i've hidden the adresses so that they aren't open to all and sundry.

ummmm don't think i'll change it so everyone can see each others adresses- jst going to assume that everyone's adresses are right unless otherwise notified!

hey guys thanks for all the payments- disappointingly there are still three people that haevn't paid (shame on you). you really don't have any excuse!

as to the others, well the shirts arrived today and i have sent almost all of them out as well. I am hopin you will receive them all before the bank holiday weekend if not shortly thereafter.

thanks

Jim

hey guys thanks for all the payments- disappointingly there are still three people that haevn't paid (shame on you). you really don't have any excuse!

I recon its 4 not paid !! including yourself !! :lol:

Jim

You seem to have my name on the list twice.

I have paid for 2 x XXL shirts at the top of the list but there is another Rod x 1 XXL at the bottom of the list unless it is someone different.

I only ordered 2 but if you have over ordered an extra one then I am willing to take it and will forward payment unless anyone else wants an extra one.

Let me know but I have paid for the 2 I ordered.

Ohhh the shame of it :D

Rod

• 1 month later...
That's also reminded me - where's my shirts? :huh:

I got mine thanks

I wore it today even though its the depth of winter here i Brisbane . Was a bit chilly but i survived and wore it with pride . Can't wait for summer to come round and get warmer weather than this chilly 24c. BBRRRR.

So you say! Actually young Jim has promised to send me an Uber Fat Barstewerd size as soon as he remembers

Now thats were the problem lies !! :o too busy sorting out thousands of feet of string !! :lol:

yeah i got a bit lost with this

Fridge- Jez should have yours, they got chucked into the bunch sent to him.

JSG- i thought i had sent you my details but perhaps i forgot- how do you want to pay- paypal or internet payment?

Mr H- have i transferred that money yet? the mRs is supposed to be organising it but she's away for a week or so and i can't get into her bank account to check! Will get T-shirt off ASAP- have you moved yet?

Mr H- have you moved yet?

nope he is still stuck in the mud at Ians corner waiting to be recovered by a clapped out series 3 :)

paul

Hi dave, how is the new baby keeping you awake all night?

JSG- i thought i had sent you my details but perhaps i forgot- how do you want to pay- paypal or internet payment?

Whatever is easiest for you mate - just let me know and remind me how much and I'll do it straight away and PM you my address. I guess Paypal is easier if you're ok with that.

Cheers