4x4Mart: Challenge vehicles

JST

An interesting point

Tony Nichols (Sp?) runs 235/85 BF Goodrich muds and has been consistently highly placed in a lot of top uk events - the Baskerville Challenge, Muddy Truckers, Three Peaks etc

An couple of old pics of his car at the Three Peaks

4x4-2%20028.jpg

3peaks2004_84.jpg

Personally I think bigger is better - 44" Boggers would be my choice

Lewis :)

Sorry forgot to add as well that although the pics are from one of my comps and sites the article has nothing to do with me. Anyone know the author?

Hmmmmmm ....................... author style is well known........ I guess the answer is in the text & pictures! ;)....................... but then again I could be wrong, but I don't think so................. :rolleyes:

:)

Ian

Hmmmmmm ....................... author style is well known........ I guess the answer is in the text & pictures! ;)....................... but then again I could be wrong, but I don't think so................. :rolleyes:

:)

Ian

Having read the article I have to agree the style and certain opinions do seem familiar.

whoever wrote it, it can only do the sport, and it's associated parties, good.

more new blood in any sport can never hurt and this article will only help to tell people how to get started- hopefully JST, this forum et al will get some useful new bllod, just so long (and i am guilty as any of this) as we don't stay too cliqueey!

Hmm, as I am thinking about new tyres I am waiting with baited breath for the forums views.

The comment about smaller tyres is relative as he is talking about the difference between 33inch and 35inch both of which are bigger than standard fit.

If I had to name the author I'd say it is David HH

reads like one of his and a wide range of opinions on most vehicles covered.

could be wrong but I'd wager a £1 or two

Isn't the author Dave Symonds, as his name is in the opening title?