Screwfix opening toy shops!!

Coastcard

I may lead a sheltered life, but didn't realise that Screwfix were now opening shops/depots. They have just opened one in Chichester, next to A27.

Not had a chance to see what or how much of the catalogue they are stocking, but great news for those bits and pieces.

I heard they carry everything in the catalogue....

However on several occasions our local one (Birkenhead) books the order out,

takes your money then after waiting (like Argos) they come out with a bit missing

and blame the computer for wrongly showing stock.

Theres one in poole just up the road from me, seemed like a great idea until you only want 10 of this or 20of that....they only sell in 100's, 500's and 1000's - not overly useful!

I find allfix better where you can buy all the same stuff but in whatever quantity you like fom 1 upwards, they are also cheaper!

I may lead a sheltered life, but didn't realise that Screwfix were now opening shops/depots. They have just opened one in Chichester, next to A27.

Not had a chance to see what or how much of the catalogue they are stocking, but great news for those bits and pieces.

screw fix is i belive owned by the same poeple who run toolstation and stock pretty much the same stock most of it c**p and wont last long

screw fix is i belive owned by the same poeple who run toolstation and stock pretty much the same stock most of it c**p and wont last long

Screwfix's owners sold out to B+Q IIRC and then started up Toolstation in competition...

Chris