AWDC round 8 Slindon

Just to keep you all up to date.......... it's been pi****g it down all day today :P i'm working 10min up the road from the site, plus i only live 20 min from the site anyway! :lol:

Niel, I have sent a pm with my co-drivers name for the records.

Might get up Adrians nose a bit :D as local knowledge must count for something, I have none :( but my co-driver does B)

Might get up Adrians nose a bit :D as local knowledge must count for something, I have none :( but my co-driver does B)

another co-driver, should be a giggle, we will follow you if you know were your going for a change :lol:

or may just stay in front of you and your new co-driver :P

Should help you for the first hour, after that your be on your own......................... whilst he recover's in the carpark! :lol:

Upset............ PMSL when he told me :P

Like saley, i'm follow you.................. for the fun factor :P

Should help you for the first hour, after that your be on your own......................... whilst he recover's in the carpark! :lol:

Upset............ PMSL when he told me :P

Like saley, i'm follow you.................. for the fun factor :P

Go on then, who is it?? :huh:

Just make sure you have your camera ready if we go any where near water, there's bound to be a disaster :lol:

i recon i know who it is from that discription :D if it is who i think it is , spoke to him beguinning of the week and hes out to win sum thing in the uk before the end of 2007 B)

We had a good day none the less and saw lots of different ways to do things.

Cracking job there Neil - well done and THANK YOU to the Marshalls for their endless tasks.

Thankfully we didn't get any penalties....

I was just thinking that i may change my training from endurance to sprint work!