Dave Haynes Birthday Bash, Charity day

jules

Dave Haynes Birthday bash (although his birthday was in December :unsure: )

Charity Payday all the money goes to charity.

£15 on the gate (again all money goes to Daves designated charity)

Normal Shire club rules apply.

Brick Kyln Farm Map Hampshire

Any friends of Dave's please contact me direct if they want any other details.

Julian

• 1 month later...
I'll be there to try out my new patented home-made multipositional videographical mounting system (a tripod held on by ratchet straps and bungies :lol: )

Don't knock it

The Video of my 90 rolling was taken using a tripod bungee clipped to the roll cage.

That worked a treat

Hello everybody,

I should hopefully be going to Brick Kiln.

I'm new on here by the way. I went to bunny lane last month for my first bit of off roading and really enjoyed it. The Shire members were all very friendly.

You may have seen a blue 200TDi defender with a big galvanised roof rack driving round!

Steve

Hello everybody,

I should hopefully be going to Brick Kiln.

I'm new on here by the way. I went to bunny lane last month for my first bit of off roading and really enjoyed it. The Shire members were all very friendly.

You may have seen a blue 200TDi defender with a big galvanised roof rack driving round!

Steve

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum! Was good to meet you at Bunny Lane, hopefully you'll have a load more fun at Brick Kiln.

See ya there :)

Dan

I 'spose the time has come to delurk and say Hello :D

For those who don't know me, I'm easy to spot once you know what to look for (Fat bloke driving a yellow Ibex).

Most of the Shires member know me already, hope to meet some more of you on the 9th. Look at it this way, if you don't come, we'll have Brick Kiln all to ourselves :D

Odds on, DiscoRyan and I reverse into each other at some point during the day!

I 'spose the time has come to delurk and say Hello :D

For those who don't know me, I'm easy to spot once you know what to look for (Fat bloke driving a yellow Ibex).

Most of the Shires member know me already, hope to meet some more of you on the 9th. Look at it this way, if you don't come, we'll have Brick Kiln all to ourselves :D

Odds on, DiscoRyan and I reverse into each other at some point during the day!

Long as its not me again dave...

OI! I resemble that remark :P:lol:

Don't worry Ryan, you've a long way to go to beat me. I once recovered jules out of a small but deep hole, then reversed back and punted him straight back in :blush:

Curse those extended military bumpers!

Hi can i join shires on the day at brick kiln, was a hbro member but all getting a bit to political so of to play elsewhere.

You can join but you you can't join and drive on the same day - unfortunately we have gone down that road to deter people who treat club days like a pay-n-play.

You can join but you you can't join and drive on the same day - unfortunately we have gone down that road to deter people who treat club days like a pay-n-play.

Quite understand, is there any way of getting joined up and driving on sunday ? nige (hybrid from hell) knows me and might give a reference!!

Hi,

Looks like I wont be joining you all tomorrow as I have a gearbox issue that I'm currently trying to rectify and so I don't feel confident enough to drive all the way down to southampton.

Happy Bithday Dave for december, hopefully see you at the next event.

When is the next event?

Steve