Daily Driver Challenge Events - 29 Mar 08 - Wellington

JST

steady on Ian you will scare them off - anyway they wont be going anywhere near there.

The site is quite varied so there should be enough to keep everyone busy all day at what ever level they wish to participate at - some of the ground i would just advise walking first! just because there are tyre marks there doesnt necessarily mean that its driveable!

entires as of today:

1 Ian Gildersleeve

2 Ronald Hogg

3 Steve Guerny

4 Ian Hawes

5 Sam Woodbury

6 Chris Walker

7 Mark Walford

8 Johnny BishopsLyd

9 Andy Rennie

10 Ben Burgess

11 Ben Proctor

12 Nick Smith

14 David Lovejoy

With Dave Wilson as a possible (Bish codriver?)

Marshalls

Kevin Williams

Matt Neal

Bish (if not codriving for Dave)

All this rain - its going to be wet!

Out of interest how many are not running MTs or something more aggressive?

Out of interest how many are not running MTs or something more aggressive?

I know you already know, but I'm not. I'm thinking of bringing my sand tracks so I don't have to rely on beng recovered, but never used them before and they weigh a ton.

I know you already know, but I'm not. I'm thinking of bringing my sand tracks so I don't have to rely on beng recovered, but never used them before and they weigh a ton.

Air them down on the day, a few of us have compressors to air them up again at the end of the day. Put it this way, you'll get lots of practice with the winch ;)

I'm happy to pair up with anyone if they want some nearby assistance.

Cheers

Steve

Guest WALFY
:angry: really annoyed i can not make this one,, should be a cracking relaxed day,

Relaxed :o . Running around for Jo, Relaxed is the last thing I'd call it :P

Really looking forward to this now, i know it'll be muddy, and perhaps raining, but should be a good hopefully learning day......

Do i bring my ground anchor...???? or are there enough trees within 100ft not to worry with the anchor.......???

Guest WALFY

Loads of trees but if the anchor isn't to big bring it along. I'll have mine on the truck. Will be good to get it and use it after I paid so much for it.

Confirming biatching duties for Mr Project Blue :unsure:

I think i'll be walking down any hill descents!! :lol: Perhaps I should pack a red flag... :unsure:

Looking forward to it actually - will be nice to biatch at a more leisurely pace than a full on comp. :)

more leisurely pace

Is that possible???!!! Tee Hee! ;)

Bloody typical- now that I am not bitching for him Ian H goes and gets a nice Bowrope to replace that hateful spawn of satan that is wire rope... mumble mumble winge winge...

No ground anchors required?- if the need arises we can just bury me... would need a fairly large hole to be fair... :blink:

Just a couple of gentle reminders ………….for the items that cause me most grief…… :rolleyes:

Please check your recovery points for suitability and strength ……………… make sure you have both a first aid kit and an extinguisher………..

All shackles must be tested (stamped) and rated to at least 3.25T ………….please …….no monkey metal versions………….. if anybody is stuck for a shackle I will most likely have a few on board…….. :blink:

If I see any KERR’s on vehicles, you will be asked unload them …………… :angry:

:)

Ian

Shrek,

Stop moaning, you've been sacked after last times effort for, not being able to stand up for any length of time, swetting like a pig at the drop of a hat general moaning and swearing at my wire!!!

But if anyone needs a b""tch I will give a reference!!!!!!!!

Ian