International Forum

LR90

Well not to be racist or nationalist or unPC or owt

I am English (may soon be Canadian as well)

My son is Scottish (long story)

My wife is Canadian/Italian

however both my son and wife don't post so O suppose they don't count :D

I am English but also have a Canadian passport and am married to an Irish woman .......OUCH .......... er I mean, lady (sorry dear!).

Siggy, how are you going to get your Canadian citizenship? I didn't think being married to one counted for anything....? (if you know what I mean :ph34r: )

bish

have applied to emmigrate if I get it and I live there for 3?years I can apply for citzenship

Ah, that makes sense. Been through it myself - as long as you can get enough points (should be easy for you in your industry :lol::lol: ) it's relatively straightforward.

Hope it works out for you.

Yup got the points filled the forms and application currently being processed in Mississauga ONT

so my posts will be difficult to type as I have everything crossed :D

Lets hope you make it siggy........ Canada needs "a few good men" :)

You should consider living in "The Maritimes" we have the highest un-employment, the most on welfare, the lowest productivity rate BUT the best GD Land Rover trails anywhere and all the time in the world to explore them. :lol::lol::lol:

3/4 English + 1/4 Welsh, Now living in Cornwall [10years] :D

So Ralph i knew there was something i liked about you........ you arn't 1/2 bad afterall....just 1/4 bad :)

and i can say that because my "old man" was born in Cardiff.......... whats that make me?

No Les, Moggy and you others..........don't answer that :D:D