Excellent Service

Guest WALFY

Guest WALFY

I made a quick call to Anton at OEC on sat morning to get some offroad bits and bobs. Had a good chat with him, explained what I wanted and he came up with a few ideas. After about 5 mins I settled on what I wanted and made an order. 1/2 hr later recieved an E-mail from him to say that my order had been wrapped up and was ready for collection by their courier.

0830 yesterday (Tues) my parcel arrived in Warminster.

I have no connection with Anton and OEC other than being a VERY happy customer. Will definitely deal with again. I just had to tell someone about it

Guest WALFY

Definitely. What I originaly wanted he doesn't stock/sell. He told me of a company that does sell it but it was prob a copy and painted a bright colour ;) . So that stopped that idea straight away. He then said I could knock something up and sell it but that wasn't what he's about so we talked about other kit and then went down the route I did.

Very honest and up front with all his advice. I've never dealt with them before but will make more effort to do so in the future.

Just to reinforce Anton's and OEC's Ethics and Service.

Very good company always prepared to go above and beyond. When I lived 5 minutes away from them i watched them grow from the beginning to what they are now, they deserve every success!

They've done lots of work for me, on my 110 including, Service, Full Cage, Manifold adaption, Electrics, Bespoke fabrication winch bumper etc etc.

Always first class service, Excellent work and superb attention to detail.

Anton regularly supplies me with parts and bits n bobs freighted all the way out here to Romania.

These days i personally wont deal with anyone else

James

I like Anton/OEC too - very straightforward and easy to deal with.

Its a shame Anton couldn't be bothered to reply to me email about wolff boxes last week.. as he'd have probably had a hundred quid of my money by now... and possibly an order for a roofrack. :angry:

Guest WALFY
Its a shame Anton couldn't be bothered to reply to me email about wolff boxes last week.. as he'd have probably had a hundred quid of my money by now... and possibly an order for a roofrack. :angry:

Did you folloW the E-Mail with a phonecall? If I send an email to a company and they don't reply they get 1 chance with a phonecall. How long ago did you send the E-mail?

I would be VERY surprised if anton didn't reply to your email because he couldnt' be bothered. I would presume in this case that he didn't actually receive it! I quite often phone him at 7 in the evening and find him still at work answering customers queries. To send one email to a company and get the hump is unfair- email is NOT totally reliable, and with spam filters etc it is very very easy to find your email and the reply goes missing.

Now, I would be very surprise that you did not get a reply, if he got your mail,,

Anton is the kind of guy, that if he is in the office, a reply would be back within the hour at worst !!

Have you tried ringing him ??

I must say that I have had no communication problems with OEC/Anton , He will always ring you back or e-mail .

And for someone as busy as he is he will always find time to talk and listen to you and not just fob you off with a load of kit you dont actualy want .

Errr... I speak from numerous personal experiences when I say that Anton simply does NOT do 'Can't be bothered'... It is simply not in his nature or vocabulary...There are very few people who devote so much time and attention to ensuring that their customers are entirely happy with the service they have been provided with.

I think it has already been said but why slag off a company when you have only sent ONE email which may not have even arrived- I would suggest that a little more effort could be put in from your side before publically slating someone quite unfairly... I assume that you will hope that people will judge you not by this ONE posting but by your previous postings?

Give Anton a ring or even another email and he will get back to you with the usual high customer service.

...and no I do not have any connection with OEC (or indeed any other companies living or dead!)- I just live nearby and am a very happy repeat customer... they make nice tea as well!!!

Alright I get the hint. <_<

I did email Anton back and have got a price, which incidentally is better than the other quote I got.

I guess I was in a bit of a mood because i'd recently contacted a couple of other people, in the nene valley area, who do expedition gear, and neither of them had replied, even though i got return receipts for my emails.

I guess Antons first email must have got lost... :unsure:

I've not bought from OEC before, and had heard they are really good, which was probably why I was a bit miffed when i didn't get a reply.

I'd like to retract my hasty statement above, and apologise to OEC.

Guest WALFY

I did email Anton back and have got a price, which incidentally is better than the other quote I got.

I guess I was in a bit of a mood because i'd recently contacted a couple of other people, in the nene valley area, who do expedition gear, and neither of them had replied, even though i got return receipts for my emails.

I've not bought from OEC before, and had heard they are really good, which was probably why I was a bit miffed when i didn't get a reply.

Fair play to you. Most would of said OK will try harder next time before I winge.

Not a lot of people has the moral courage to say sorry. Well done that man :rolleyes:

Yes, Anton was out on business a far bit last week, which is unusual …………… Like Shrek, I am local …………. OEC is more or less on my doorstep (5 mins away).

Anton has good business ethics and customer service is high on the agenda……. and even for a South African :P:lol: , he is as honest as the certainty of sunrise and sunset ……..

I guess it’s not good to rely on electronic media as a means of communication, certainly I always activate both delivery and read receipts !…….. I usually pick up the phone to at least speak with another human voice ……………I need tyres by next Friday, if I had relied on email alone at least 2 companies would have let me down badly :rolleyes: ……….. but picking up the phone has more or less solved the issue…………

Whilst on the subject of a thumbs up ................. Silverline Tyres have gone out of there way to help me over the last couple of days ............ again its good to see customer service to this level and those guys will get repeat business from me.

:)

Ian

Good on ya mate . :D

Fair play to you. Most would of said OK will try harder next time before I winge.

Not a lot of people has the moral courage to say sorry. Well done that man :rolleyes:

I'm a Husband.... saying sorry and admitting i'm wrong comes easy.... ;):rolleyes::P

I'm a Husband.... saying sorry and admitting i'm wrong comes easy.... ;):rolleyes::P

:lol: I know that one

for what its worth Ive never had anything but seriously good service from Anton, always found him to be professional, courteous and really hard working (things I admire) - I particularly like the kit he sells, it does what it says on the tin, its a wierd concept but it could catch on :)