Have you any SNOW!

bombx3

Looking at the tyre tracks in the first Vid - someone can't control a vehicle in the snow.

Les.

Les I think someone was practicing their Swedish flicks and I don't mean the dodgy DVD's you may have seen!! ;)

post-8378-1206623440_thumb.jpg

This is from the start of our winter here in Bosnia, on the mountain range opposite my house. But there's far more snow up there now! Yesterday afternoon I had to winch out off my axles at 1300m, after a "minor miscalculation" on my part :blush: . Wouldnt even be able to get to the place this pic was taken at the mo - about 600m higher on the same track! Heard you'd had a smattering over there too recently ;)

Hi,

When we moved to Canada we were told it snowed alot in town, this was the wifes truck about an hour after I brushed it off for the 4th time just before Christmas...... they were right it snows alot, about 18' this winter :unsure::unsure:

Andy.... in Canada where it snowed yesterday too.... all over the spring flowers :(

post-504-1206804658_thumb.jpg

Blimey, Snow, I just been sat in the back garden drinking Coffee, the sun is out, its warm and looks like its going to be a beautiful day! The Mrs got the beginnings of a suntan yesterday!!!! And there was me thinking Wales always got the S**ty end of the weather stick.

Blimey, Snow, I just been sat in the back garden drinking Coffee, the sun is out, its warm and looks like its going to be a beautiful day! The Mrs got the beginnings of a suntan yesterday!!!! And there was me thinking Wales always got the S**ty end of the weather stick.

After saying that its just started snowing!