** T-SHIRTS - HOFS - LAGODA 2008 **

Astro_Al

Pugwash, why don't you put a list of people who will be receiving theirs at Billing - that way everyone knows if theirs is ready or not - I guess the alternative is that everyone tries to find someone that might know on the off-chance they have a t-shirt waiting for them?

Also, where can these people find them? At the Shires LRC stand?

Al.

:)

Erm, it would have been 'Huuuuuge', whatever the largest size you offered was!

Hey Luke,

Sorry mate i only ordered 1 x 3Xl and that's already taken. will get one out to you in the post with all the rest!

Cheers

Jim

So there are 10 "test" shirts going to Billing courtesy of Dan (V8 Bertha)- who has very kindly picked them up from the supplier and is carrying them up to the show.

The shirts I have are for the follownig:

Jen - 1 Large Ladies

Dan - 1 Large Mens

Ryan - 2 XLarge

Mark -1 Xlarge

JSG- 1 3Xlarge

Daan- 1 2XLarge

Astro Al- 1 Medium

There are two shirts spare being a Large and an Extra Large- if you are a member of SLRC and have ordered one of these sizes then you are welcome to claim one from Dan as long as you let me know on here first!

Shirts will be at the Shires Land Rover Club at stand C17 and can be found by asking for Dan.

I would appreciate feedback from those who have these shirts as soon as possible- i haven't seen a sample and having rejected 2 shirt suppliers already as i wasn't happy with the sample they sent then quick feedback would be appreciated!

Any questions then please let me know

Cheers

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

T-shirts have arrived- Yippee and i'm qute happy with the quality which is good.

Still waiting for rugby tops though :(

As soon as rugby tops are here then i will start working out how to send them all out.

Cheers

Jim

Do you have an ETA on the rugby shirts ? I was hoping to have mine before I go on holiday...

UPDATE

T-shirts have arrived- Yippee and i'm qute happy with the quality which is good.

Still waiting for rugby tops though :(

As soon as rugby tops are here then i will start working out how to send them all out.

Cheers

Jim

Hey Guys,

have sent the following orders today so should be with you soon:

Simon Russell

Mark Jenkins

Quentin Ross

Michele Dallorso

Charles Bishop

Adrian Catchpole

Simon Oldfield

Andrea Giddins

R W Drew

James Groom

Kevin Walsh

Donald Cumming

More to be sent tomorrow- they are taking me a while to put together!

Jim