The most beautiful things! 9 months waiting.

roguevogue

Neil, I sincerely hope they are AWDC proof after all this!

They took so long because i'm tight, I tried to avoid the duty and shipping cost but it backfired on me, the down side is 9 months waiting! :rolleyes:

I would like to thank Dave, Steve and most of all Mark. You know who you are! :ph34r:

As for you lot, they won't break, if they do Bobby will replace them. :P Unlimited lifetime warranty against breakage, says so on the box. :P

DSCN0957.jpg

Pictured with a standard, broken CV. (Standard still has ABS ring on it)

DSCN0958.jpg

Pugwash, yes, of course. Would you like me to send them back with James at W Harptree?

Are you going to pack the bll housing with moly grease?

the CVs i have are packed with a red grease that i didn't recognise so i couldn't work out if i had to repack the ball join with the same grease (which i couldn't find anyway). As it was i just stuffed a load of Moly in and hoped for the best- couldn't find any info on the instructions as to what grease to use apart from the fact that the CVs are pre-packed!

the CVs i have are packed with a red grease that i didn't recognise so i couldn't work out if i had to repack the ball join with the same grease (which i couldn't find anyway). As it was i just stuffed a load of Moly in and hoped for the best- couldn't find any info on the instructions as to what grease to use apart from the fact that the CVs are pre-packed!

I just use CV grease from the motor factors, I spatula it into an empty silicone tube to get it into the filler plug after reassembly.

Guest diesel_jim

You mean you're actually going to use something as shiney and bling as that?

I'd have it on the mantle piece!