Ok on our way around Aus

reads90

We now have a camping trailer and on the start of our way around Aus

Here is a pic of the trailer and car. At my sister in Laws house in Sydney

cartrailerfront.jpg

cartrailer.jpg

It has a 85 ltr water tank and can carry another 4 jerry cans along with 2 gas bottles

It also have an off road towing hitch

towhitch.jpg

Has an interior tap in the kitchen and one on the outside next to the tank filler

We have a dual battery system with a momantor

batteymetter.jpg

This is where is has been running for the fridge of it for two days with out starting the car.

Tehn when you start the 90 it gives you a reading as to which of the batteries are charging and if the both are. There is also an alarm on it that will tell you when the battery is getting low and you need to start and charge the battery or batterys. The bit next to it is a gauge for the rear fridge. Tells you the temperture out side. Which as you can see is a cold morning in Sydney. Belive i am not taking the tiddle, in Brisbane it was 34 by this time of the day. It also shows you the temp in the fidge so you can check that your steaks are still fronzen

batterymettercharge.jpg

Nice Setup!

That Hitch looks a bit strange! Never seen that sort before

IMHO a nato type coupling might have been better but obviously they dont have them over there!

Enjoy the trip. How far do you plan on going?

Nice Setup!

That Hitch looks a bit strange! Never seen that sort before

IMHO a nato type coupling might have been better but obviously they dont have them over there!

Enjoy the trip. How far do you plan on going?

All the way around australia

You can get those trailers in the UK, they are at the shows usually. I don't know if they're cheaper in Oz (most things seem to be <_< ) but they cost almost as much as a caravan. Bloomin' well engineered though, something tells me a caravan wouldn't last off-road :blink:

You can get those trailers in the UK, they are at the shows usually. I don't know if they're cheaper in Oz (most things seem to be <_< ) but they cost almost as much as a caravan. Bloomin' well engineered though, something tells me a caravan wouldn't last off-road :blink:

Cost about £3000. But over the top for us 2 But hey any fool can be uncomfortable, and we can keep it for a while. And when Jules comes over he can take it on a trip . But will also do for sleeping up to 6 people. as the awning has sides as well. to make another space. You can also get an ensuite that frs on the side and another bedroom that fits on the other side too