defender 110 hcpu x-tra cab

That looks really good any more pics of inside the extra cab?

these are the only inside pictures i have.

i used the truck roof, but as soon as i get a double cab roof ,i will shorten it .that way, i can use the linings.

the seats are fitted so that they can be taken out without using any tools. i wanted to keep the middle seat ,otherwise i could have fitted the seats more towards the middle.

post-5750-1235335220_thumb.jpg

post-5750-1235335240_thumb.jpg

post-5750-1235335272_thumb.jpg

post-5750-1235335294_thumb.jpg

I like that, I've always liked the round back extra cabs the best. 'scusing ignorance here, but is that an original Hi-cap back end or did you have to modify it?

Steve

it is an original 130 double cab hi-cap back end. actually, except for the holders behind the cabin , no modifications are needed.the rear overhang is the same as by the 110 hi-cap

it is an original 130 double cab hi-cap back end. actually, except for the holders behind the cabin , no modifications are needed.the rear overhang is the same as by the 110 hi-cap

Thanks for that sj, i reckon the proprtions you've got there look just spot on. As good as any I've seen, I like the hard top too. :)

Steve