A strange idea occurred to me last night

disco_al

Should LR4x4 & HOFS enter a Scrapheap Challenge Team?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should LR4x4 & HoFS enter a Scrapheap Team

• Yes
    • No

As per the title really. I was watching a re run the other day and thought "Why don't LR4x4 and HoFS enter a combined team?"

With the level of skill we have around the forum, I am sure that a seriously competative team could be assembled to take on the challenge.

What do you guys think???

As per the title really. I was watching a re run the other day and thought "Why don't LR4x4 and HoFS enter a combined team?"

With the level of skill we have around the forum, I am sure that a seriously competative team could be assembled to take on the challenge.

What do you guys think???

You couldn't do worse than Bowler.

If anyone recalls they had an off road course (all of which are embarrasing) and decided to use a Factory driven Bowler to show how fast a proper tool can be. Unfortunately it was not waterproofed, when it got to the puddle it conked out and failed to finish. :P

Marc.

They're not going to let the likes of Henson and Co. on the telly, it'd have to be bleeped, censored and cut to death before it could be broadcast without an X-Rating!

It'd need a fair bit of pixelation too if the young ones are to sleep at night! :lol::lol::ph34r: