Brikyln Farm Shires play day

jules

Jules, I'm hoping to come along to my first event......however been waiting for my membership to come through.....joined and paid through Paypal on 18th May.....can you help speed this along......I'm a complete newbie and looking forward to my first event....any tips??

Malcolm

Jules, I'm hoping to come along to my first event......however been waiting for my membership to come through.....joined and paid through Paypal on 18th May.....can you help speed this along......I'm a complete newbie and looking forward to my first event....any tips??

Malcolm

Bring your wellies :lol: brickiln gets very wet if its been raining!

Dave.

Malcolm

Don't worry the marshalls on the gate have a list of new members we are lagging behind on the post.

post-312-1245616527_thumb.jpg

post-312-1245616543_thumb.jpg

post-312-1245616556_thumb.jpg

post-312-1245616568_thumb.jpg

post-312-1245616580_thumb.jpg

post-312-1245616591_thumb.jpg

post-312-1245616606_thumb.jpg

post-312-1245616623_thumb.jpg

Jason and Gemma collected 20 punches in the quickes time

Then JCWcooper was second also collected 20 and steve and I think his dad third.

Thanks to all the marshalls H, Richard and Chip for all there work and help during the day.

Hi,

I had a good time also, bought the parents along aswell!

A few pictures from today.

post-7712-1245619016_thumb.jpg

One of the punches

post-7712-1245619026_thumb.jpg

Mine!

post-7712-1245619037_thumb.jpg

Thats a nice rear bumper!!

post-7712-1245619047_thumb.jpg

Jason aka Hoarebag

post-7712-1245619057_thumb.jpg

This was taken after the contents in the rear landed in the passenger footwell! (well it sounded like it!)

I found all the punches, but just couldn't get the last one, but I still came third!

See you all at the next event and/or at Billing

Steve

Cool, looks like I missed a good day :rolleyes:

Steve, thanks for sending me your photos. Everyone else, if you have photos it would be greatly appreciated if you could e-mail them to photos (at) shirelrc.com as the next newsletter is due out soon and I need stuff to put in it ;)

Well done to all involved - ace day and excelent refreshments also despite the lack of burger van!

Must get on with building that rear Xmember after seeing steve200tdi's thing of beauty.

Also must invest in a couple of quickfists/bungees/hi-lift rack having seen the dents in the back of the rear bulkhead!

Well done to all involved - ace day and excelent refreshments also despite the lack of burger van!

Must get on with building that rear Xmember after seeing steve200tdi's thing of beauty.

Why thank you, it was its first outing and I didn't even get stuck so I couldn't test out my new recovery points!

Also must invest in a couple of quickfists/bungees/hi-lift rack having seen the dents in the back of the rear bulkhead!

That's probably not a bad idea!

Steve

post-7712-1245691113_thumb.jpg

Thanks Dave.

I'll have to start a build thread soon!!

I wanted two reversing lights for better reward visibility and so I thought about reccessing two fog lights into the rear crossmember, it has standard spec jacking points, recovery points, removable mud flaps and I should hopefully have the winch on there next time you see it!

Steve

Ive now put a net on the bonnet, hopefully will save time with the strops when winching......maybe next time we can beat Jason and Gemma back ;)

We'll have to see about that!

You'll have to try and squeeze annother 20" of wheelbase in there somewhere too! 110" is the wheelbase of champions! :P