Clean headlining

HPLP

Hey,

I have a 110 csw and the headlining is dirty with a combination of mud and what I think is mold. Has anyone any recommendations on how to clean it? I have thought of taking it off and powerwashing it but I wasnt sure whether that'd work or would distroy it.

Thanks,

H.

Traffic Film Remover in warm water. Apply with a moderately stiff bristled brush in a circular motion, trying not to soak the headlining material. Then mop up with a clean cloth. Worked quite well on the headlinging of my 300Tdi CSW after it had been standing for two years. I probably need to give it another going over (or two) to get the last bits of muck out.

I need to do mine in my 110 CSW. How do you get the headlinings down without wrecking them? Mine is not stuck well to whatever is above it now - i thought i would try and solve this at the same time as the lining inteself is in great condition - 20 years ols and no tears.

Plastic rivets along the edge as well. I'll try and get these off carefully - i'm just woriied about ripping it thats all. Will all of the headlining foam drop dowm at the same time?

For the cleaning - what about coating it in that mould killer you can buy for walls before you paint them? Could coat in that and then wash off..