Where for a quick fist in the UK

SteveG

You might want to consider that they also do a LARGE quick fist (same price as a pair of small ones) but good for holding, well bigger things. I got one to hold a small CO2 cylinder.

IIRC $40 worth got you free shipping. Prompt too.

You might want to consider that they also do a LARGE quick fist (same price as a pair of small ones) but good for holding, well bigger things. I got one to hold a small CO2 cylinder.

IIRC $40 worth got you free shipping. Prompt too.

Have you got any photos, Trev? It sounds almost perfect for holding a ground anchor in the back of a vehicle.....

I will order some later today. I will order 20 pairs and 3 paire of the larger ones ($9.95 each) as I want a pair for holding my Jackall.

I am not sure on the postage over, but it should be no more than £1.50 in a Jiffy bag. As said, I will sell on here at cost, depending on the exchange rate, I have not looked. But I think it should work out at about £7.50 including P&P a pair for the smaller ones. Any I have left will end up on ebay.

Paul

Have you got any photos, Trev? It sounds almost perfect for holding a ground anchor in the back of a vehicle.....

I think they'd be a bit big Will. Says they're for things 2.5" to 9.5" diameter (pictures here). We've put two in the 90 to hold the subwoofer down.

Richard

I think they'd be a bit big Will. Says they're for things 2.5" to 9.5" diameter (pictures here). We've put two in the 90 to hold the subwoofer down.

Richard

Erm, not sure. The Kitty Gripper is a big old beast and they'd be for holding it collapsed.

Either way, they'd be useful so could I have 2 of the large ones please

Cheers

Hi all,

I have just emailed for 25 Pairs of the small ones and 7 big ones. As soon as I get the total price I will pay for them. As I said I think its going to work out about £7.50 a pair including P&P(so I can post them out to you lot :D ) But I will know for sure as soon as I get the total.

I have asked if they can put "Happy Birthday" on the box :D . If they do there will be no extra, but if I get caught for import duty then the price will rise a little to cover this.

I hope I have ordered enough.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all,

I have just emailed for 25 Pairs of the small ones and 7 big ones. As soon as I get the total price I will pay for them. As I said I think its going to work out about £7.50 a pair including P&P(so I can post them out to you lot :D ) But I will know for sure as soon as I get the total.

I have asked if they can put "Happy Birthday" on the box :D . If they do there will be no extra, but if I get caught for import duty then the price will rise a little to cover this.

I hope I have ordered enough.

Paul

I have just a letter from the Post Office saying I need to pay £45.23 vat. So I have paid it. Adding this makes the small ones a£7.50 a pair and the large ones £7.50 each. This plus P&P. I will work out the P&P on monday when they get here. But as before by the time I get Jiffy bags and post them it should be no more than £1.50, coulde be less.

I will do a list of who wants what and post it later.

Paul

Works out like this.

freeagent 2 pairs small ok

GBMUD 3 pairs small ok

Mark 2 pairs small ok

Holyzeus 2 pairs small ok

Fatboy 6 pairs small only 4 pairs

MogLite 1 pair small ok

Orange 2 pairs small ok

Mark90 1 pair small 1 pair large ok

headhunter 1 pair large ok

pritch1 2 pairs small ok

will_warne 2 pairs large only 1 large one left, sorry.

They should be here monday. I will take cash (sent at your own risk), cheque, PO order or Paypal. I will post totals Monday when I know the weight and postage to give the total cost.

Paul

Excellent work - thanks very much.

Don't forget to included the PayPal fees in your figures so you don't loose out.

Andy

Why not say:

Small ones - £10 pair incl. P&P

Large ones - £17.50 pair incl. P&P

Anything left over goes in the Gin fund kitty??

I'm not worried either way, just need to know the final price!!

Why not say:

Small ones - £10 pair incl. P&P

Large ones - £17.50 pair incl. P&P

Anything left over goes in the Gin fund kitty??

I'm not worried either way, just need to know the final price!!

Well I am trying to do them for cost and not to make money on them. Large ones are the same price as a pair of singls ones. I do not know how much they way so I do not know how much they will be to post. The only thing I know the Jiffy bags are £1 for 4 from the pound shop. Also if people are having more than on pair then the P&P will be less. I think £10 should cover it. But as I have said I will post it monday.

Paul