Where for a quick fist in the UK

SteveG

Hi all,

It works out £9 for a pair for the small ones including P&P Big ones are the same but each.

will_warne I can do you a pair of the large ones as I ordered 8 of them.

I can do PayPal PO Orders Cheque or Cash. Its upto you.

Please PM me with address and the way you want to pay. I might have some spares but need to see how many I use in my 110. If I do I will post here before anywhere else.

Paul

Hi all,

It works out £9 for a pair for the small ones including P&P Big ones are the same but each.

will_warne I can do you a pair of the large ones as I ordered 8 of them.

I can do PayPal PO Orders Cheque or Cash. Its upto you.

Please PM me with address and the way you want to pay. I might have some spares but need to see how many I use in my 110. If I do I will post here before anywhere else.

Paul

Thanks Paul.

I will defer paymant until Friday/Saturday if that is OK as I am expecting some funds to arrive into my Paypal account about then.

Cheers

Chris

Thanks Paul.

I will defer paymant until Friday/Saturday if that is OK as I am expecting some funds to arrive into my Paypal account about then.

Cheers

Chris

Ok by me.

I posted some of the others out today.

Mark

Fatboy

MogLite

Orange

Mark90

headhunter

You should have them later this week.

Paul

Paul,

Ditto to above. Much appreciated and I even know where they are going and with what in 'em! (If that makes sense). I paid via Paypal on Monday but I guess you sussed that as you've posted them :D

Thanks again,

From endroad

For High Lift Jacks:

1. For best results, use three QUICK FIST clamps evenly spaced along the steel bar of the jack.

2. Drill out hole in QUICK FIST clamp with a 7/16" (12mm) bit. Use a 2 1/2" (65mm) long, 3/8" (10mm) bolt to attach the clamp (see illustration).

3. To mount the jack, hold it parallel to the three clamps. Put one end of the jack into a QUICK FIST clamp, with the bolt through the steel bar and then lock the clamp loosely. Next place the steel bar into the other two clamps and lock. After all three clamps are holding the jack, tighten as necessary.

Jack_Instruction_Art4.jpg

Has anyone actually mounted a high lift on a set of fist grips, I`ve got a shovel mounted on some, but don`t know if they`d take the weight of a high lift, I spose there is only one way to find out.

I am going to use mine (ordered before this forum order got together and hopefully arriving with me today!) for a spade on the roof rack.

I wouldn't be happy securing something as heavy as a high lift only with those, it is not secure enough if up on the roof and I have had alloy bridges bounce off the bonnet under braking once when the retaining ratchet strap snapped, wouldn't care to repeat the experience with a high lift :blink:

Bloody ell, looks like a garden shed in there. :D Very neat mate.

Its getting there. I just need to fix the big metal box down as it has the chainsaw and other bits. I also have made a wooden box with a draw on the top to hold the shakels and other bits, with the winch chocks under it. Just need some free time to finish it all off. Plus I need to find a place for the ground anchor and waffle boards.

Paul

When attaching the high lift with quick fists the high lift actually sit on the bolt that the quick fist is mounted to. Then the quick fist holds the jack onto the bolt. If that makes sense?? They are tough rubber and would be fine to hold a high lift on the bolts.

Hope that helps

Jon