AWDC Challenge at West Harptree

Which one of the co-drivers are you Frank?

Im the fat one at the front doing an impression of stopping the motor from falling over it was my first co drive which would explain the fact of why i was wearing wellies (expecting lots of water) i now have blisters all over not to mention lots of cuts and barbed wire scrapes got to get myself a lot fitter for the next event and not spend an hour playing football in the car park the night before the fact that my driver has a heavy right foot as it got us out of a few places that i wouldnt have tried as i normally drive but cant afford to run on these events.well done to everybody else who took part was some seriously hard work going on and some brilliant driving sorry to those who suffered major damage better luck next time

Cheers

Frank

Jim, can I tell everyone about the new radius arms, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?.

If you smiley.gif let me king.gif I'll king.gif tell everyone lurk.gif what a smashing bloke you are bowing.gif. If not I'll king.gif tell them lurk.gif what a smiley.gif you are!

You carry on Mate.......

Where do you get your smilies??? :rolleyes:

Jim :)

The Radius arms mentioned are a Gigglepin creation, and don't use standard rose joints....the plot thickens :ph34r:

They are just a little bit special, All will be revealed soon.

Looks like a very good day out, Do like that site :D

All the best

Jim :)

Its my landy - yes the radius arms are gigglepin creation and well worth the 3 month wait!!! Its made a big difference to the trucks handling. It climbs rocks like they are speed bumps.

As for simex tyres coming off the rims - you should get Gigglepin rims - i had the tyre down to 8psi with no problem .

Don't know why all wheel drive / scorpion racing events are all classed as novice standard - would like to see how the big boys would have handled harptree.

Best fun i've had with my clothes on - think it was a bit of luck that got us to the top.

Everyone deserved a trophy just for putting their vehicle in some of them places. I think Frank took his wellies for different reasons - but had no time to wander into the fields.

Thanks for all your help Frank.

That one with Frank getting his breath back on the front wing was our first punch......Oh how lucky we were :lol:

Well driven though Les!

Did you get the punch in the end, I had to go elsewhere.

Oh and Nick, novice standard eh? It'll be harder next time then.

Simon

Well driven though Les!

Did you get the punch in the end, I had to go elsewhere.

Oh and Nick, novice standard eh? It'll be harder next time then.

Simon

That was hard enough thankyou although i expect there will be more to come ill have to leave the wellies for another day i think bring on round 4 and i have just had a good look at the pics and there are some brilliant ones there also mr nick has some gooduns on his site too

Frank

John is going to be so pleased you got a picture of him pulling that tree down. He was laughing for the rest of the afternoon over that.

I got some good'uns, will post them soon, promise. (Moving house is getting in the way)

Hi Simon,I was still laughing when i got home at 9.00 :lol: could have been a different matter if my bitch

Phil (Ned Flanders) :rolleyes: had been stood 6 inches to the left :( we had a great day superb and a big thanks to everyone involved

oh no you got the wrong end of the stick!!

it was hard enough for me & my truck - (well thats what the wallet thinks)!!! lol

What I meant was that i've heard others say that the Scorpion Challenge is a novice standard - I'm still in bed recovering and the trucks still on the trailer. But looking forward to round 4.

Does anyone no if round 4 is a water challenge?

Thanks

Nick

No water at Round 4.

Big, big hills, long steep climbs, lots of rock and trees.

Oh and some sheep!!!

Hi Neil, Jed here.. can i just say a very big thanks for all your hard work over the weekend.. It was a fantastic site very very hard but well worth it.. looking forward to next round.. :D:D

Its my landy - yes the radius arms are gigglepin creation and well worth the 3 month wait!!! Its made a big difference to the trucks handling. It climbs rocks like they are speed bumps.

As for simex tyres coming off the rims - you should get Gigglepin rims - i had the tyre down to 8psi with no problem .

Don't know why all wheel drive / scorpion racing events are all classed as novice standard - would like to see how the big boys would have handled harptree.

Best fun i've had with my clothes on - think it was a bit of luck that got us to the top.

Everyone deserved a trophy just for putting their vehicle in some of them places. I think Frank took his wellies for different reasons - but had no time to wander into the fields.

Thanks for all your help Frank.

That is a rather smart truck! An -05 one too!!! Some really nice details on there.

The Mr Marsden does know his stuff; he'll be emptying my wallet shortly.

Yep, well done to Nick and Frank....

40 Punches....6 hour event, 1/2 hour for the two special stages.....evens out to 8 mins per punch :o

Mr Walker you need to improve your driving...mind you having a old fat nacker as a biatch ain't doing you no favours.... :lol:

QT diff guards do work and D44 Ground anchors bend far to easy, bent ours in two places :(

Simex's do pop off the rims in the most stupid places and took an hour including getting out off the punch we were wedged into on 3 wheels :huh:

Another great event organised by Neil and the unsung Marshalls

looking forward to the next one.......well the next flat one anyway.. :P

les, yes i do need to improve my driving, but on the subject of D44 not only does the ground anchor have to pull the rangie up stupid angles, it also has me sat in it, you can only expect so much

:o

Nick..... Pack the Resuss Kit and Oxygen....! :lol:

Hi Les, You and Nick are ok what about us my bitch Phil(Ned Flanders) :D is 80 next week :lol: well he said he's 47 but i think he tells fibs :rolleyes: .we will have a laugh ,see you at round 4 about 2pm your Nick will have to set of early long way from Devon. :(

Hi Les, You and Nick are ok what about us my bitch Phil(Ned Flanders) :D is 80 next week :lol: well he said he's 47 but i think he tells fibs :rolleyes: .we will have a laugh ,see you at round 4 about 2pm your Nick will have to set of early long way from Devon. :(

Hi john, about 5-6 hours yipeee 5 hours of simex thats something to look forward to, see you there

It'll take us 6 hours plus to get there :(

But at least we're not running on simex's :lol:

We're hoping to be there sat 6 pm ish :)

get the kettle on Les mate :lol: i'll need a bru by then :lol:

Only a couple of hours for us. Looking to get there around the same time. Make mine white no sugar if you're brewing les :ph34r: