AWDC Challenge at West Harptree

Some pics from todays action. I'm sure Dicky will be along later with some better ones.

Some big rocks...

wh1.jpg

wh7.jpg

Some tight gullys...

wh8.jpg

wh12.jpg

Some steep slopes...

wh4.jpg

wh5.jpg

wh6.jpg

wh10.jpg

wh11.jpg

Side slopes and long travel suspension... :blink::o

wh2.jpg

A nice set of tub/corner protectors on this truck...

wh3.jpg

Think they might me Scrapiron, as most of the other things on the truck looked to be. Maybe something for Simon to copy, if he was that way inclined :ph34r:

Set of long rose jointed rear arms on a 90...

wh9.jpg

Dunno if they are Jim's work but the truck did have some Gigglepin 4x4 stickers on it.

It was another great day, and well organised by AWDC. Some interesting punches, and for me some interesting dents. A few breakages, plus poping a tyre off a rim. Roll on the next one - all the way to Wales.

P.S.

Will probably find some more breakages when I get in under it!

Dunno if they are Jim's work but the truck did have some Gigglepin 4x4 stickers on it.

I was the winch b1tch on this motor and the arms were done at gigglepin was an awesome day and bloody hard work thoroughly enjoyed it though and cant wait til the next one

Frank

MORE PICTURE CAN BE FOUND ON WWW.XTREMELANDY.CO.UK MORE PICTURES WILL BE POSTED LATER IN THE WEEK

NOTE !

THE TREE SLIDERS WITH ON LEE MARCHANTS RED TRUCK ARE HIS OWN DESIGN AND HIS OWN FABRICATION ! SO WE'LL LEAVE THAT ONE ALONE NOW.

NICK

The Radius arms mentioned are a Gigglepin creation, and don't use standard rose joints....the plot thickens :ph34r:

They are just a little bit special, All will be revealed soon.

Looks like a very good day out, Do like that site :D

All the best

Jim :)

The Radius arms mentioned are a Gigglepin creation, and don't use standard rose joints....the plot thickens :ph34r:

They are just a little bit special, All will be revealed soon.

Looks like a very good day out, Do like that site :D

All the best

Jim :)

Jim, can I tell everyone about the new radius arms, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?, can I?.

If you smiley.gif let me king.gif I'll king.gif tell everyone lurk.gif what a smashing bloke you are bowing.gif. If not I'll king.gif tell them lurk.gif what a smiley.gif you are!

I reckon they must offer Hovercraft, Helicopter and VTOL modes if they can propel a driver who has only done two events before and a first time co-driver to such a brilliant victory :):):)

Very well done to Nick and Frank (and the new radius arms) :o

Yep, well done to Nick and Frank....

40 Punches....6 hour event, 1/2 hour for the two special stages.....evens out to 8 mins per punch :o

Mr Walker you need to improve your driving...mind you having a old fat nacker as a biatch ain't doing you no favours.... :lol:

QT diff guards do work and D44 Ground anchors bend far to easy, bent ours in two places :(

Simex's do pop off the rims in the most stupid places and took an hour including getting out off the punch we were wedged into on 3 wheels :huh:

Another great event organised by Neil and the unsung Marshalls

looking forward to the next one.......well the next flat one anyway.. :P

I've stuck the best of mine up here

A few favourites...

img_8527.jpg

img_8537.jpg

img_8542.jpg

img_8550.jpg

img_8570.jpg

img_8585.jpg

img_8617.jpg

img_8640.jpg

img_8646.jpg

img_8659.jpg

img_8664.jpg

img_8678.jpg

img_8680.jpg

img_8719.jpg

Which one of the co-drivers are you Frank?

img_8727.jpg

img_8748.jpg

img_8752.jpg

img_8754.jpg

img_8758.jpg

A bit of tree felling, unfortunately it was the one they had anchored to!

img_8762.jpg

img_8784.jpg

As promised, Adrians wing :huh:

img_8791.jpg

Winch blanket hides it well though :lol:

Large versions available for anyone who wants a copy.

Made a change to be able to wander around and see how people attacked the punches, and a good site too :)

Richard

John is going to be so pleased you got a picture of him pulling that tree down. He was laughing for the rest of the afternoon over that.

I got some good'uns, will post them soon, promise. (Moving house is getting in the way)