Tesco..........

disco_al

head yourselves down to Tesco if you use neat veg oil in your trucks, 3 litres of Tesco's finest is on offer till the 18th.....£2.53 BUY ONE GET ONE FREE......so that's equivalent to 42p/litre for FRESH oil!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

needless to say i've just ordered 20 of them, delivered to my door, for just under £30. 60 litres of fuel for 50p/litre :D :D :D

I'd be very surprised that they're fulfilling such large orders, as presumably the intention wasnt to give everyone cheap fuel.

Anyone whos put the large orders thru actually had them delivered?

I'd be very surprised that they're fulfilling such large orders, as presumably the intention wasnt to give everyone cheap fuel.

Anyone whos put the large orders thru actually had them delivered?

There's one way to find out chum, first del will be mon morn, second tues eve. 240ltrs!!!!!!! had order confirmation on both with del confirmation! Running out of del slots up to 18th. IF YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Ye, but a human only actually looks at the order when its due for picking, IE the day of delivery.

Keep us posted with how you get on anyway, its no use to me as i dont have any diseasel powered vehicles :P

not really as you can use upto 2500 litres (550 gallons) of the stuff a year without paying tax, which is enough for approx 15k miles @ 28mpg :)

Yes, sorry I forgot they relaxed the regs a while back. I'm mostly buying LPG these days so I don't get excited at the veg oil shelves anymore!

if there cooking oil is anything like thier diesel,

then i wouldnt touch it with a barg pole. tesco have the most dirtyest diesel money can buy,

i was told never to run a 200 or 300tdi engines on it,

one day i did try it, it white smoked like you cannot belive

so if there cooking oil is anything like there fuel.. i wouldnt recomend running un-processed oil in your trucks..

cheers

sam

if there cooking oil is anything like thier diesel,

then i wouldnt touch it with a barg pole.

cheers

sam

Can I have your spare barge pole then, so I can buy another 240 ltrs. Deisel comes out of a refinery with additives, rapeseed oil grows, then is processed 'FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION' now tell me you wouldn't eat their bread or drink their milk! ;)

it depends on how the oil is refined,

i grow oil seed rape on our farm, 200 acres of the bloody stuff,

they squeeze the seed then the oil is ectracted it, then it has to be processed,

all differnte brands of oil has been processed in a differnt way, either processes very cheaply or very expensivly.. do you get my drift,

my dad makes bio diesel at home, he get differnt brand of oil, mostly used oil but the un-used oil.

you could see the differnce in the cheap stuff and the more expensive stuff..

hope that makes sence lol

cheers

sam

Will they have this ammount on the shelves when it comes to pick your order blink.gif

Ross, what would you care, you can't have used more than 1/2 a tank since you picked it up from Si, as you have insted on "fixing it".

tongue.gif

Jason.