Deleted thread!!

LR90

You can't use the word stiff on a family forum!

Well MOG is from sussex, so one feels that in consideration of his obvious social disadvantage, and more 'earthy' up bringing, one should consider that such replies to what would otherwise be regarded as sensible conversation in more refined circles, is just a blatant advertisement for those that struggle to keep up with the upper classes. :blink:

I have to admit I kinda lost myslef there.

Les. :D

Well MOG is from sussex, so one feels that in consideration of his obvious social disadvantage, and more 'earthy' up bringing, one should consider that such replies to what would otherwise be regarded as sensible conversation in more refined circles, is just a blatant advertisement for those that struggle to keep up with the upper classes. :blink:

I have to admit I kinda lost myslef there.

Les. :D

Pssst - I'm Hertfordshire born and bred :lol:

Pssst - I'm Hertfordshire born and bred :lol:

Personal insults! :o

I demand a public hanging :angry:

PS - This thread is getting seriously of topic. Don't you people know how to use 'OT'?

Yeh, and now I'm intrigued and want to know what RV deleted. Geoff, do you think we can stop members doing that, maybe demand a donation to the gin fund to have their post removed after we've all had a laugh?

Yeh, and now I'm intrigued and want to know what RV deleted. Geoff, do you think we can stop members doing that, maybe demand a donation to the gin fund to have their post removed after we've all had a laugh?

Some think about prozac wasn't it, just dig it out the bin Trev.

I'll be happy to accept bribesreasonable financial compensation... B)

As said above, this thread should have had an 'OT' in the title. As it didn't I and many other 'us' think it should be deleted by one of the 'them' when they can get off their backsides, stop drinking gin and actually do some moderating!

Steve :P:P:P:P:P:P

Well, I guess we could delete this thread or perhaps edit the title to say OT but is that what the members really want? Wouldn't want to be too hasty and have a member complain we've acted without consultation :P

If you lock it I'll complain that you are preventing me from my rights to post on it.

If you pin it I'll complain that there's too much rubbish cluttering-up the forum page.

If you do nothing at all I'll complain you aren't doing enough, and perhaps someone else might do a better job.

Les. :)