Adrenalin 4x4

Disty

I hope you'll all forgive my shameless plug here for Adrenalin 4x4.

The guys are in Rotherham (close by me) and I went over today to pick up some gear. I was SO impressed that I absolutely had to make a thread to show you guys how awesome their stuff is. I've attached a pic of the kit I got, it's for my rebuild, which you can see at http://landroverdefender.tumblr.com should you wish.

The trailing arms just blow my mind away- and the guy who makes them is such a legend, really friendly. Fully recommend these guys!

post-22023-12816612809_thumb.jpg

I looked at the terrafirma mounts- since i have the +5 shocks. His are identical price. From the looks though, his are 6mm plate, the terrafirma ones look maybe 4 or 5 at most.

He's basically just a young guy doing his own thing- I doubt he supplies anybody.

At the end of the day he's not dissimilar to Gwyn Lewis in that he's just a guy that loves what he does, so I'm more than happy to support him. If it were a cheap copy sold in bulk it would be a different story.

I hope you'll all forgive my shameless plug here for Adrenalin 4x4.

The guys are in Rotherham (close by me) and I went over today to pick up some gear. I was SO impressed that I absolutely had to make a thread to show you guys how awesome their stuff is. I've attached a pic of the kit I got, it's for my rebuild, which you can see at http://landroverdefender.tumblr.com should you wish.

The trailing arms just blow my mind away- and the guy who makes them is such a legend, really friendly. Fully recommend these guys!

Hmm a bit too gushing a praise? :rolleyes:

the welding looks poor on the HUGE photo.

The challlenge shock mounts are made from 6mm plate guys, and the photos do not do this welding justice at all!!! The guy who welds these is a tig welder by trade. Go to Peterborough show and look on the Mudsport Automotive stand for Adrenalin 4x4 products, you will not find better welding!!!

Thinnest looking 6mm ive seen in my life.

Get a grip why don't you, have some of you guys realy got nothing better to do than argue if something is 5 or 6mm thick from a photo?

Edited by Miserableolgit
You know why FLR

Get a grip why don't you, have some of you guys realy got nothing better to do than argue if something is 5 or 6mm thick from a photo?

I'll get a grip alright, but it may be of something that stings a little fella.......

Im not arguing. I wont be buying any no matter how thick they are - even if there as thick as you...

1) What i ment by (the guy who makes welds these is a tig welder by trade) is that in genral anyone who can tig weld finds mig welding a piece of pi**!

2) I Know these are 6mm because ive got them own truck along with everything else they sell, I think maybe your just used to comparing small stuff to much??

3) A very similar conversation came up on the mud club forum about adrenalin's welding, the pic attached is what one of there customs posted, now tell me its carp!

I know the welding thing was a big statement but i honestly think you would be hard pushed to, come on, has anyone seen the sh*te people or selling at the shows these days. Adrenalin 4x4 are a new company and i just think they should get abit of credit for what good quality stuff they are producing! Everyones quick to sit behing a computer and slag people off but wheres your products for us to have a look at?

Shame to see this tread go south so quickly from a simple credit where its due thread. :rolleyes:

I to have dealt with Adrenalin 4x4 recently, here is the post: http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=56336&st=0&p=497991entry497991

The trailing arms that they supplied me are top notch and their customer service equally matches their products. Without hesitation I would order from them again as many here have said before, good customer service should follow hand in hand with good products, these guys deliver on both counts.

Todd.

I'll get a grip alright, but it may be of something that stings a little fella.......

Im not arguing. I wont be buying any no matter how thick they are - even if there as thick as you...

No one was asking you to buy them, the post was a simple one that a guy was chuffed to bits with his purchase and all of a sudden some so called experts have nothing better to do than rip peoples work to bits for the hell of it when i doubt very much they could do any better!

p.s i have nothing to do with adrenalin4x4 but they look just as good as anything else out there on the market if not better :)

Look. Im not an expert - dont pretend to be. Im also not trying to rip anyones product off. I just made a comment that they dont look like 6mm to me. Im sure they are a perfectly good product..

One of the reasons i joined this forum was because (compared to some i could mention) it was friendly, and you could make a comment and get intelligent replies.... wink.gif It would be nice if we could keep it that way

Hope your not referring to me steve.

Ive never had an argument with anyone on this forum, and personally couldnt give a monkeys about point-scoring.. mad.gif

Nope, just a general comment. In fact I agree with your sentiments:

One of the reasons i joined this forum was because (compared to some i could mention) it was friendly, and you could make a comment and get intelligent replies.... Posted Image It would be nice if we could keep it that way