Welding Blanket/Apron

JeffR

theyre usually made of leather so if you could get hold of some it wouldnt be hard to make one. before i got my ramp i always just lay off to one side of what im welding, it minimises the weld burns :) now its a lot easier to dodge falling spatter stood up under it haha

ear plugs.

Nah, full face helmet! Mind you why is it that the gap you need to get your head into to see where you are welding is always too small...

Guess it's just One of life's unanswerable questions

I have one of those cheap aprons and it does the job just fine. Great shout with the sleeves, like the look of them. My forearms do seem to get more than their fair share of burns.

As for your lug holes, what you need is a leather balaclava - perhaps your local sex shop can help... :moglite: Quite fitting that emoticon!!!

Nah, full face helmet! Mind you why is it that the gap you need to get your head into to see where you are welding is always too small...

Guess it's just One of life's unanswerable questions

I have a full face helmet, somehow it seems to find it's way round them when lying on my back with 2" above my face...

I have a full face helmet, somehow it seems to find it's way round them when lying on my back with 2" above my face...

Sounds like you need one of these Bowie69 also keeps grinder dust out and no funny tan lines!

http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/171009848232?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&adtype=pla&crdt=0