OT: could have been messy

BogMonster

Thankfully if he keeps on sticking explosives up his ar&e, natural selection will take its toll :lol:

Heard this on the radio here in Aus about 5 mins ago. Thought i was hearing things. But did say to the aussie in the shop here that must be a candidate for the darwin awards :lol:

I saw this last year.

I watched it in the site office and we all found it very very good. :lol:

remined me of when I was a kid and the stuff we got up to.

sticking a fire work up my arse was never one of them funnily enough.

mmm rember aiming a fire work rocket at you once and when it shot off i shouted run to you and then said no the other way, just as it hit you on the arse :lol::lol:

I'm up North at the moment and heard it on the local news last night and nearly wet myself; how the newsreader kept a straight face I will never know. Honestly, what did this guy expect if you shove explosives up your arse!

This is the point where JY Kelly will pipe up and say that it wouldn't have been a problem if he was correctly lubricated :ph34r:

I'm up North at the moment and heard it on the local news last night and nearly wet myself; how the newsreader kept a straight face I will never know. Honestly, what did this guy expect if you shove explosives up your arse!

This is the point where JY Kelly will pipe up and say that it wouldn't have been a problem if he was correctly lubricated :ph34r:

Will you should try being a pom in a shop with 5 aussies when this story came over the radio this morning. They all look at me and one said, there really is somthing strange about you poms :lol: