Thumbs up

smo

Just a big thumbs up from me about everyone on this forum.

I'm a bit of a dunce at times (university qualified in engineering too!), whilst i might be able to drive (within reason) my mechanical vehicle knowledge is er, missing some bits, but since joining here i have found that everyone is not only friendly but very tolerant of silly questions and willing to share their knowledge.

So just a thanks really, and i hope to pick your brains even more over the coming months...

:i-m_so_happy:

Just a big thumbs up from me about everyone on this forum.

I'm a bit of a dunce at times (university qualified in engineering too!), whilst i might be able to drive (within reason) my mechanical vehicle knowledge is er, missing some bits, but since joining here i have found that everyone is not only friendly but very tolerant of silly questions and willing to share their knowledge.

So just a thanks really, and i hope to pick your brains even more over the coming months...

:i-m_so_happy:

Definitely agree - I have found it a great forum for a welcoming and frendly bunch of members. An there is none of the "Please do not post until you have checked the FAQs - I think you will find that post 22345 (November 2003 from memory) adequately answers you question" rubbish that you get on some sites ;)

Roger

The Fu must be strong and the Chi in alignment, there is a legend of a spanner-Fu master able to remove a crank pulley nut with only a stubby ratchet... you need to be parked on the convergence of the ley-lines that run between the Hob Nob factory and the nearest coffee machine though.