STOLEN 25-26/11/06

Paul Humphreys

Can anyone help?

We were in the Radnor forest over the weekend doing a event for the Powys 4x4 Response group. We set up a large white frame tent. By the time we get back on the Sunday morning some twats had pinched it. If anyone hears anything then please let me know and I will pass the info on. It has been reported it to the police.

Here’s a list of all that was stolen.

1 large white frame tent 6m x 3 m with transparent panels to front and rear.

3 Assorted Ratchet Straps

1 x 10 ltr Water Carrier – White Plastic

1 x PVC Banner Approx 4m X 1m Yellow with Black logo and lettering – Muddy Millers 4x4 Club.

The Muddy Millers banner was tied to the one end of the tent, it is of no use to anyone else so it would be nice if we can get it back.

Paul

Guest diesel_jim
I think what is going on is that lots of people that should have been taken out and shot aged 14 and then their parents sterilised, are being given ASBO's or some such nonsense instead.

Thing is, an ASBO is probably the highest/only qualifications the dozy idios will ever get!

Thing is, an ASBO is probably the highest/only qualifications the dozy idios will ever get!

I heard something the other day which I thought was scary, apparently in some of the shallowest corners of the gene pool it is regarded as some sort of "status symbol"! Surely not the intention :blink:

You'd make a great politician :P or social worker :lol:

or even counsellor........................ :

"hello - is that the samaritans ?"

"Yeah.......... this is Steve"

"Its my Wayne........"

"Oh Yeah..........."

"I just can't control him anymore,......... I just don't know what to do.............."

"Have you tried shootong him, repeatedly - thats several times, - then shoving yourself under a moving bus to clean up the shallow end of the DNA Gene Pool ?"

"er no...."

"Ah ha then, where do you live, and I'll get the bus timetable out for you....

...........yep the no 17A 6.16 pm just comes past you door"

"Er thanks.............."

"My pleasure, glad to be of service, thankyou for calling BM Samaritans Helpline"

Nige :)

"Its my Wayne........"

"Oh Yeah..........."

"I just can't control him anymore,......... I just don't know what to do.............."

"Have you tried shootong him, repeatedly - thats several times, - then shoving yourself under a moving bus to clean up the shallow end of the DNA Gene Pool ?"

"er no...."

"My pleasure, glad to be of service, thankyou for calling BM Samaritans Helpline"

PMSL

"Its my Wayne........"

"Oh Yeah..........."

"er no...."

I only wish it could be done.

Paul

"Its my Wayne........"

"Oh Yeah..........."

"er no...."

god i wish the retards in power talked sense like that

"Its my Wayne........"

"Oh Yeah..........."

"er no...."

They have a bit of a problem like this with the bong kids in Alice Springs. Manly to do with do gooders who say they should not be treated unfairly (which means do nothing) as they are hard done by. (load of carp But hey)

So if one breaks into your house the police can't do anything. So if you live in Alice what they do is (if you catch one in your house) throw them in the Back of their toyota ute and drive 500K's into the outback and kick them out of the back. Then say use your bloody living of the land skills now you Ba**ard (which of course they don't know and have lost thought the generations, because they are too busy claiming everything off the goverment). And they drive off and leave them there

Honest i was shocked after i heard this for the 5 th time ( 4th time was by a police man :o )

Try that over here and they'd just walk to the nearest car and TWOC it <_<

Some people will nick the most random stuff - not even expensive stuff. I had an old winch wire sat in the field (among other similar LR junk) and some pikey's had it. I mean what's the actual value of a 2nd hand steel winch cable that they couldn't get one elsewhere if they needed it that badly? :huh:

I heard something the other day which I thought was scary, apparently in some of the shallowest corners of the gene pool it is regarded as some sort of "status symbol"! Surely not the intention :blink:

And the really scary thing is that these are the same scumbags that get their teenage girlfriends pregnant (repeatedly) so they can get a council flat/house, and then sponge off our taxes.

PLUS, two dumb-@ss parents=lots of dumb(er)-@ss kids, who'll then grow up to be just as bad and breed just a prolifically! (a bit like mice or rabbits).

In the meantime, the ones in society who have a few brain-cells to rub together (like myself), control their reproduction to match their income, so the morons breed more and more, and the smart folks breed less and less (or at least at the same rate).

So, over a few generations, our society is going to get dumber and dumber, and more and more 'chavvie'. I despair.

I reckon everyone should have to pass a 'parenting' test before being allowed to reproduce or something - or maybe a culling approach like rabbits. :D

Sorry for ranting, but it really hacks me off when us law-abiding, honest souls are working our butts off to keep body and soul together - handing over lots of our hard-earned cash to HM Govt, who then just GIVE it to the idiot chavs who are the same ones who are nicking our stuff AAAAARGH!!!. I wanna buy an island.

Dunk (Rage issues? Moi?)

'Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, raise the black flag and start slitting throats' - H.L.Mencken

And the really scary thing is that these are the same scumbags that get their teenage girlfriends pregnant (repeatedly) so they can get a council flat/house, and then sponge off our taxes.

PLUS, two dumb-@ss parents=lots of dumb(er)-@ss kids, who'll then grow up to be just as bad and breed just a prolifically! (a bit like mice or rabbits).

In the meantime, the ones in society who have a few brain-cells to rub together (like myself), control their reproduction to match their income, so the morons breed more and more, and the smart folks breed less and less (or at least at the same rate).

So, over a few generations, our society is going to get dumber and dumber, and more and more 'chavvie'. I despair.

I reckon everyone should have to pass a 'parenting' test before being allowed to reproduce or something - or maybe a culling approach like rabbits. :D

Sorry for ranting, but it really hacks me off when us law-abiding, honest souls are working our butts off to keep body and soul together - handing over lots of our hard-earned cash to HM Govt, who then just GIVE it to the idiot chavs who are the same ones who are nicking our stuff AAAAARGH!!!. I wanna buy an island.

Dunk (Rage issues? Moi?)

'Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, raise the black flag and start slitting throats' - H.L.Mencken

Mate you are rocking! I worked in a prison for 4 years, and I tell you that bl**dy opened my eyes!

Had to leave eventually. My wife got sick of me driving her to the shops, looking at everyone guessing who was the thief, rapist and GBH supplier.

Had my house turned over with my prison uniform laid out on the sofa ready for next day. That didn't put them off!

When the police arrived they said they thought it was an adult and kid job, as the sky light window the scrote crawled through was only big enough for a 7 year old. Went downstairs and opened the door probably for Dad! Well done son. Nothing like a bit of parental bonding!

Only lasted 18 months more, then moved to Germany. Never had a single problem over here. German police have a very different atitude over here. They are only interested in maintaining the law, without any fear of getting in trouble for doing their job! No messing with these guys! Forget political correctness in Germany, start titting about with these fellas and you know about it.

Its all about not offending anyone in the UK, PC, and keeping everyone happy. It just does not work! Get back to what policing is all about, maintaining the law. No wonder the prisons are full. Board and Lodging and an education to boot! 'O' Levels and a criminal university, with plenty of networking ready for when they are released early.

It is all so bl**dy obvious, so why can't those that are elected do what we want them to do. Simply keep us and our hard earnt belongings safe?????????????????????????

When the police arrived they said they thought it was an adult and kid job, as the sky light window the scrote crawled through was only big enough for a 7 year old. Went downstairs and opened the door probably for Dad! Well done son. Nothing like a bit of parental bonding!

A friend of mine is a teacher and one her 7 YO pupils is quite proud of the fact that he acts as a lookout for his dad on thieving sprees.

A friend of mine is a teacher and one her 7 YO pupils is quite proud of the fact that he acts as a lookout for his dad on thieving sprees.

Do they live in Norfolk!

Interesting comment, when I was in Israel for a meeting with a customer he said basically the same thing about the Palestinians.

Why did they place bombs in order to win power, as their birth rate is higher than the Israeli birth rate they will inherit the country anyway!! :blink: