Sticker Update

AJL

Just waiting for artwork to arrive from Michele and to finalise costs from Printers

The stickers i'm going to print will be 100mm in Diameter and full colour on white Vinyl

I propose to have 200/250 printed initially

Cost i'm proposing as follows:

£2.50 each or 3 for £5.00 including postage unless you'd be kind enough to send an SAE

I will donate 50p per sticker sold back to LR4x4 for upkeep

I will put up a paypal address if people find it easier or they can send cheque/cash to me

I WILL NOT BE MAKING ANY MONEY FROM THIS ONCE COSTS ARE COVERED EVERY PENNY WILL GO BACK TO LR4X4.COM FOR UPKEEP

Please register initial interest below

yep!! i'ii have three stickers. if you do any t shirts dont make em white cause its a ****ty colour, and print the logo on the back. most quality t shirts have logo on back (thinking surfin, vw, etc) cheap ones are at front.

yep!! i'ii have three stickers. if you do any t shirts dont make em white cause its a ****ty colour, and print the logo on the back. most quality t shirts have logo on back (thinking surfin, vw, etc) cheap ones are at front.

is orange out of the question? :lol:

I'll go a pack'o'three too

Can't do a t-shirt though - but if you did y-fronts - I'd sign up for those. In brown with that logo, in drip-dry rayon/polyester mix - it would be a winner.

I'd buy a lifetimes supply - two pairs :D