In a weeks time i will be in Cyprus

There are loads of old landy in Cyprus. Depending where you are going, if it’s close to paphos or peyia then the akamas peninsula is stunning for off road driving. Suzuki jimny 🤬 or off road buggies are cheap to hire. Just take ski masks if you hire the latter! Or do what I did and hire a 7 seater because it was cheap and rag that about 😂

1 hour ago, jason110 said:

There are loads of old landy in Cyprus. Depending where you are going, if it’s close to paphos or peyia then the akamas peninsula is stunning for off road driving. Suzuki jimny 🤬 or off road buggies are cheap to hire. Just take ski masks if you hire the latter! Or do what I did and hire a 7 seater because it was cheap and rag that about 😂

Cheer's, going to Paphos and will look into this whilst we are there :)

One thing to look out for is the 4x4 safaris. Don’t do them Is my advise, you’re stuffed into a 12 seat 110 with no A/C for an afternoon.

Have fun, it’s a great island. There are lots of little vineyards that welcome drop in guests to taste their wines. Oh and avoid the “British” restaurants the food is trash. The local Cypriot food is lovely , of great quality and great value 

Cheer's guys for all the info, I've never been abroad before other than a holiday in France when I was a kid in my young teens but we drove there so flying will be completely new to me but I am really looking forward to it, I've never flown before and scared of heights but up to now i'm not worried about it but probably will on the day but then it will be to late to chicken out so i'll just have to get on with it and try and enjoy it :D

• 2 weeks later...