07 110 XS

Guest WALFY

Tim

Jo says may every bird that flys by, leaves you a calling card. She fell in love with your 110 at the last JST event. If she had had a pocket full of cash she would of made you an offer.

Smart. Should have been green :D but still smart.

I like the rear seats - that is the first good photo I have seen of those, 3 point belts on all seats is a good thing and they certainly look more comfortable. I take it they still fold right forwards to give a Transit busting load space for moving house and things?

Tim

Jo says may every bird that flys by, leaves you a calling card. She fell in love with your 110 at the last JST event. If she had had a pocket full of cash she would of made you an offer.

Mark,, will take that as a complement :lol: Really was undecided whether to go for another Rimini/Alveston, and since the last was in Tonga, time called for a change !!

TJ, does the speed limiter work? does it limit you going downhill. In a previous post I read that the speed does increase above 82 mph after a while, is this true in your case as well?

Anyone know if this will be easy to derestrict???

Cheers

Charlie

Smart. Should have been green :D but still smart.

I like the rear seats - that is the first good photo I have seen of those, 3 point belts on all seats is a good thing and they certainly look more comfortable. I take it they still fold right forwards to give a Transit busting load space for moving house and things?

Done green with the last one Stephen, Rear seats are a vast improvement, to such an extent, to be bordering on comfortable :lol: , Already been loaded up, and the rear seats fold forward, but you have a large, proud double bracket in the middle of the floor, where they lock down,, so is not completely flat, Also the twin side seats take up a fair bit of space, so they are coming out tomorrow !!

Give us a chance chb, only got 22 miles on her so far, would not mind running her in a little first !!

Ciderman has said before, that he manged to "beat" the limiter !! :o

MOG, Alf's had the front seat already, as the back was full, so, yes he was impressed, as he prefers the front :)

Ahh, yep Chris ,, with it now,, as in Mo's description of 110s,, "coal Barges"

After the amount of "stuff" Mo took the other week, inc a clutch etc, Mo need a 110 i recon :lol:

[runs screaming]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! [/runs screaming]

I'm still jealous though, it looks jolly nice :)

Mo

Looks good Tim, and thanks for 2nd row pics, just what I wanted. Have to get round to ordering a new one then at some point.

Steve

Believe, they are now talking Sept delivery times :unsure: