OOh Er, Scorpion have been Naughty again!

smo

So has anyone on here bought any ??

It would be nice to expose these fraudsters to the TS .

I happened to visit there stand at Eastnor .TBH it was not very impressive , Nothing new , and none of their own innovative creations to show , Oh and overpriced .

i was asked to leave there stand in a roundabout way :lol:

what he said.

we haven't been libellous yet becuase everything being said is either true or opinion

an exampe of Libel would be:

"lizard racing knowingly rip their customers off and steal from them by copying credit card numbers down and taking more than they should"

if this statement was challenged in court then you would have to prove it was in effect, true.

the archer libel case is all very interesting from a "he said, she said" piont of view

Right thats it! As owner of the recently formed Lizard Racing, I am suing Pugwash for libel, slander, deflamation of character etc etc. Luckily I am not a fat Noel Edmonds look a like and will settle out of court for a Cod & Chips :lol:

Ok, how's this then for a lateral idea?

Rather than making a plain swipe at Scorpion and alternative suppliers, why don't LR4x4 have a section called something like 'Parts Suppliers / Manufacturers'?

In in there could be sub-sections for Suspension, Wheels & Tyres, Tuning etc where we may post our recommendations of such purveyors.

The fact that no-one mentions SR is purely coincidental..... ;)

Any subscription?

Right thats it! As owner of the recently formed Lizard Racing, I am suing Pugwash for libel, slander, deflamation of character etc etc. Luckily I am not a fat Noel Edmonds look a like and will settle out of court for a Cod & Chips :lol:

you cup cake- i'm going to have to make a deal- i suppose a cod and chips will do

Oh dear. I'm not overly surprised, though.

As much as I hope one day the above company gets its comeuppance I doubt it'll happen - there are enough people out there who want cheap 2" lift kits to keep them going until the cows come home.

P.S. Good point Jos although there are other ways they can apply pressure too which are less public.

Will

Nothing is "cheap" from them, presumably they are so ashamed of their exorbitant prices that they don't dare advertise them.

John

At Billing and Peterborough last year my dad was making webbing straps to order. A few people bought loading hooks and rings from Scorpion and asked us to stitch them into some 75mm strops. At Peterborough someone from Scorpion came over and asked us to make one. No problem. Perhaps they would be impressed and ask us to make some. Or....they could copy them and sell them themselves.....

Which do you think they did?

At Billing and Peterborough last year my dad was making webbing straps to order. A few people bought loading hooks and rings from Scorpion and asked us to stitch them into some 75mm strops. At Peterborough someone from Scorpion came over and asked us to make one. No problem. Perhaps they would be impressed and ask us to make some. Or....they could copy them and sell them themselves.....

Which do you think they did?

I'm guessing I don't need 3 tries to get that one right :rolleyes:

Will

Nothing is "cheap" from them, presumably they are so ashamed of their exorbitant prices that they don't dare advertise them.

John

OK, cheaper - They try to set themselves up as a premium brand and, if that was the case, their bog standard lift is cheaper than the likes of OME.

I also would not question the integrity of Neil Whitford, and whilst I know nothing about Challenges I do know that he puts an immense amount of unpaid time and effort into them.

Pleased to say I managed to get my racer clearly showing the anti scorpion sticker on page 13 of this months Full Throttle magazine :)

Full Throttle