another one???

JST

no i am still here,

its a cut & paste from an email i had.

i have enough troubke keeping up with one forum let alone anymore. just thought is was good commical value with all the extra ones poppin gup everywhere.

At risk of breaking up the pi55 taking, the LRA forum got hacked badly about a week ago, the link that James posted above is to a temporary forum while the old (new) one gets fixed, 'sposed to be in the next day or so, several other forums around the globe have suffered as well recently. Seems to me we need another war to give some of these bored little 5hits something to do, like get shot at. :lol::lol:

Cheers, Steve.

He didn't send me one :(

I feel unloved, rejected, ostracised, I want my mummy :(:(

Les. :rolleyes:

Anyway, on a sincere note. Bluddy hackers and folk that do this sort of thing are a right pain. I can't see what fun a person could have in doing it. Internet vandalism is just as bad as the little s***s round here that break things for the hell of it.

Les.

Steve H

another war hey. i dont think we really want to go down that route at the moment its taking long enough to get out of the last one and we still loose at least 1 guy a week out there on average. not a pleasent place.

Steve H

another war hey. i dont think we really want to go down that route at the moment its taking long enough to get out of the last one and we still loose at least 1 guy a week out there on average. not a pleasent place.

James,I didn't really mean that of course, it was a tongue in cheek comment with the implied meaning that a stint at the frontline would be a worthy fate for the mindless little yurks that hack websites etc. As Les has pointed out, its as bad as going around busting car windscreens, smashing letter boxes etc etc. Sorry if it trod on a personal corn, I never envisaged it would be taken so literally :(

Cheers, Steve.

Putting those mindless irks at the front line wouldn't be a good idea.Maybe a bit futher forward so our lads have something to shoot at aswell.I for 1 wouldn't want to go abroad with them knowing that I have to trust them with my life. I may be old (ish) but I don't want to leave my job before I have to because of some little sh*t.

Sorry rant over

I had a similar e.mail, but I was lead to believe it's a Temporay site to use/allow info about the failure of the main one, while the original LRAF was being debugged/dehacked, maybe Bigfoot will incorporate it's contents into the main site when it's all sorted. :D