HOWLIN' WOLF CHALLENGE

najw

Shirley hey, although I may be quiet Kempy I'm still watching...... always watching........ look out for yellow !!!. B)

(probably at Tesco's of course) :D

nath

Come on Nathan, get your act together and gt that beast earning it place. You know it makes sense....... :lol:

cant help thinking we would have done 2 more sections in two hours alan :rolleyes:

Great to here you will be joining us Ian...

2 more sections at least, If we do it again, I will try not to be such a handicap. On the HWC I would have my mains welder as it will not be so far to the truck :D

I must get one of those though, definatly on my list of must gets..

Thank you for your kind offer, however all of the sponsorship opportunities are taken. We are limiting the number of companies involved so as to maximise their potential return on investment.

Unless of course you print t-shirts in which case we need to talk!!

was thinking more in the line of offering prize money really.

• 3 weeks later...
Shirley hey, although I may be quiet Kempy I'm still watching...... always watching........ look out for yellow !!!. B)

(probably at Tesco's of course) :D

nath

Shirley your name is not on the HWC entry list yet are you entering that shopping trolley :lol::lol: you know you want to

Looking at the responce to the scorpion events on here they may be a bit short of enterants :huh:

Hi Cliff

You don't need any navigational equipment. You will be provided with an aerial photo at each event showing the location of all the CyberPoints.

Some teams do choose to use MemoryMap to track their location particularly at the larger sites.

Gents,

I've signed up for four rounds in class 3 but I never competed in the old Scorpion series. Do these events require any navigational equipment?

Thanks,

Cliff

Hi Cliff

You don't need any navigational equipment. You will be provided with an aerial photo at each event showing the location of all the CyberPoints.

Some teams do choose to use MemoryMap to track their location particularly at the larger sites.

Ive never used a GPS on any of the events, as long as your Bit0h can read a map properly im sure you will be fine. The only we would have found it useful is at walters at night.

quote name='Chris Abel' date='Jan 3 2008, 08:11 PM' post='213462']

Ive never used a GPS on any of the events, as long as your Bit0h can read a map properly im sure you will be fine. The only we would have found it useful is at walters at night.

So that's where my problem lie's :rolleyes:

yes thank you...

last time you map read for yourself I was ill - your driving aint very good for my stomache. - -not my fault you got lost.

although it was funny watching you fall over :lol:

quote name='Chris Abel' date='Jan 3 2008, 08:11 PM' post='213462']

So that's where my problem lie's :rolleyes:

Filling up fast

19 series pre-entries out of a maximum of 25 now received :D :D

After that its every man for himself :P

I have just counted 25 pre entries. Does that mean it is full? I suppose not all will enter every round. The non pre-paid presumably are there as standby cars if each event is not filled.

Only 7 class 1 cars are pre paid which is a bit dissapointing.

I have just counted 25 pre entries. Does that mean it is full? I suppose not all will enter every round. The non pre-paid presumably are there as standby cars if each event is not filled.

Only 7 class 1 cars are pre paid which is a bit dissapointing.

Entrants

Total Registered Drivers: 36

Total Series Pre-Entries: 22

Total Round 1 Entries: 27

There is a limit of 25 series pre-entries (all events paid in advance) of which we have 22 at the moment.

There is an event entry limit of 40, so there are 15 extra places up for grabs at each round.

7 entries in Class One is a 300% on the 2007 average which at least gives you an element of competition.