HOWLIN' WOLF CHALLENGE

najw

Christ, I'd better remove thumb from rectum and sort the car out!!!

Getting your entry in would probably be a better idea - online entry is an option via the club website.

There are going to be some disappointed people but we only have the hardware to cater for 40 teams.

First Come - First Served :(

Getting your entry in would probably be a better idea - online entry is an option via the club website.

There are going to be some disappointed people but we only have the hardware to cater for 40 teams.

First Come - First Served :(

No point in entering if the car won't run!!! Mind you I managed to get it to complete four rounds last year, thats more than Turner ever did with it :D

not being funny Adrian = = thats more than we did in it.. when we recrossed the start/finish line it still had the start banner hanging up we finished that quickly... :lol: nice relaxing times they were - -they will be missed.

Driving across the start line in the morning, then sitting about allday :rolleyes: and then driving back to hand in your card!!!!! Don't count <_<:lol:;)

I would like to enter the first event if there is still room, in fact I would like to enter all the events but we will have to see.

I have looked on AWDC website but the only entry form I can find is in pdf, am I missing something?.

Word of caution for HW entrants

Don't get to close to Saley, following his repaint in Grey antislip floorpaint,!!!

The antislip texture its rough to tough, sort of a cross between a matchbox and a cows tongue,

being in battleship grey, dangerous in the woods, it could get shot by the local farmer for resembleing a woodpigeon,

You have been warned !!!

I would like to enter the first event if there is still room, in fact I would like to enter all the events but we will have to see.

I have looked on AWDC website but the only entry form I can find is in pdf, am I missing something?.

Sorry, the online entry facility has been removed as round 1 is now fully booked with 40 entries.

If any places become available I will let you know

Well maybe the next one, I just might come and watch and see how the professionals do it.

thats what i did at the last SR event............... mainly watched

we did compete for 30mins or so prior to that though......

make sure youv'e got plenty of fuel as petrol stations are light yrs away from corwen.

No, no Kev! You've got that wrong. There is a small family run petrol station about 45 minutes away, near Bronai-mawr. They open on wednesday afternoons, between 3 and 3:30. So long as the sheep have not got out anywhere. Or the cows. Or the goats. Or Granny.

alternatively, the chip shop in Gwyddelwern is open friday night and saturday lunchtime for anyone needing diesel substitute!!!