tree rocksliders

k9unit

where can i buy good treerock sliders for disco 1 ( and please dont say scor///////ian racing

cheers paul

I am going to these guys - http://www.guardianoffroadproducts.co.uk/c...id,5/Itemid,11/

I have heard good reports of them.

When I spoke them they were friendly and prepared to modify to my design without any problem and I got the impression at no extra cost as well.

Lohn

Carl,

Do you do a forum discount ? :) How much would 90 tree sliders cost as, alas, there is a Scorpionesque lack of prices on your website. :(

Mo

Hello Mo, yes a forum discount can be given,you are best to ring me about a price but the prices are good and my quality better,all my stuff works well as it is made by someone who actually does off roading,

Carl.

:rolleyes:

• 10 months later...

hi every one

thers a bloke on ebay doin them for unbeatable prices

phoenixblasting is his username

i got some from him and thay wer the best ive seen so far

think i stil have a contact number some where ill dig it out if any one is intrested

delivery was cheep too

think it cost me £125 for the sliders inc delivery

where can i buy good treerock sliders for disco 1 ( and please dont say scor///////ian racing

cheers paul

The treesliders on the nas were fitted in 1997, galvanised in about 2004, still on the vehicle although the LHS is a little different in shape to when it was new :rolleyes:

Bought from Southdown who, I think, make excellent kit, the steering guard and winch bumper are also still on the nas from 1997 :lol:

Pay the extra and get galvanised ones, paint or any platic-type coating will rub off in no time...

Guardian ones, dimension wise, work very well for me, and pretty easy to fit, plus they bolt through chassis AND sill, making it nice and strong.