4 x 4 now obsolete

tacr2man

Guest diesel_jim

Nah, i reckon there's two blokes in it, like a pantomine horse! :lol::lol:

When matey kicks it, i'd laugh if it turned around and kicked him back, with all 4 legs! :blink::blink:

Wow.

That thing reacted so naturally when kicked and when on ice (or was it skates on its feet, couldn't tell) that I actually felt sorry for it as it stumbled about!!

Incredible piece of technology.

Before I read any of the posts I said to my girlfriend its horrible (in a creepy way) and now reading on it seems to be the genereal shared opinion..

I dont think the tractor is so bad but cristina doesnt like it, says its like a giant spider. Must be a girl thing ;)

Looking at some of the other related videos about it.... judging by some of the tests they are putting it through I think its intended to be used for search and rescue in urban disaster areas and maybe replace those tracked bomb disposal tractors the Army and Airforce use these days.

Looking at some of the other related videos about it.... judging by some of the tests they are putting it through I think its intended to be used for search and rescue in urban disaster areas and maybe replace those tracked bomb disposal tractors the Army and Airforce use these days.

I suspect you'll find a big green cheque hidden not far behind it for Special Forces reconnaissance type things as well.... just need to sort out the power source so it is quieter!