OT: any windows sysadmins out there?

LR90

Anyone fancy a challenge based in Hampshire to look after a few dozen servers I've just acquired? Hopefully rising to nearer a hundred by the end of the year! If so just drop me a PM or Email.

Can't help you as I am already up to my neck in Active Directory (noncontiguous namespace, multi-master domain contollers ahhh let me out!) & robotic tape library hell.. but interested in what is being planned here.

/mad

I look after a 12 node cluster that we use to simulate non-metallic forming processes. Very clever stuff and it saves loads of cash, rather than making parts to see how features interact in composite parts its all done in a simulation environment.

Ben

Is this the cluster for flow simulations you mentioned in a different thread?

I've mailed someone I know who is certainly good enough for the job. I'll PM details if he's interested.

Si

Sort of. CFD, FEA, CF lay-up,... simulation and optimisation but this is all on shiny new machines.

Windows sysadmin huh.......

Do you need someone to do the installs - ie press <next> <next> <finish> or do ongoing maintenance ie <ctrl> <alt> <del> :lol::lol::lol:

I can't do either alas, now if there were Solaris or Linux.........