Forum member banned.

Les Henson

Some of you may have read the thread posted by Mortus concerning under-age driving in areas where it wasn't allowed (and justifiably flamed him for it). A lot of his posts were deleted through to innapropriate subject/talking rubbish. His posting rights were removed and we recieved a threat of sorts - saying that he had a dynamic IP and would be back. He then tried to re-register as sausage-man, but was discovered and the application was refused. He then managed to get on here as Helios, but was caught by White90. He was given yet another chance to follow forum rules, but yet again failed to do so (within the first few posts under that username). MOG was the unfortunate recipient of carp via pm, so he has yet again been banned.

It's worth pointing out that members don't get deleted from this website - they get posting and pm rights removed (which is much the same thing)

Les.

Guest diesel_jim

Well done Les (and the rest of the mods).

i didn't see any of the threads (and i've been off work all day with delhi belly and pretty much playing on the 'puta all day!) so you cleaned up well.

i've just got to look over my shoulder for my smutty posts!! :lol::lol::unsure::unsure::ph34r:

sounds like a fair cop to me.

I've had some grief as admin on another forum, it's a shame when things come to this, but on the other hand, most people have enough rope to form their own noose in these sorts of situations - they had it coming to them!

handled the right way guys ;) ...good to know if i step over the line ( i hope i never do ) .....but i know if i do i will get a fair crack of the whip so to speak :lol:

im admin on another forum and know that its hard to do things sometimes in a proffesional way :ph34r:

He should have been banned just for calling himself a "sausage man" :hysterical:

I am sorry but that is just sooo bad :P

Hopefully tho he will grow up little bit and in the future make the LR community proud - we dont need negative press and his actions were a prime example of "how to spoil it for the majority" :(

Good way to go, well done!

shame he had to be here at all really, maybe we should get people to write an application form before their account is activated, that way you can ban all the people using txt spk on a forum post and swear words as every second syllable :lol: