2007 Defender Post up your Offroad Pics

• 3 weeks later...

Polar Circle. Nord Cup. Russia. 60 miles south from Murmansk.

In a search of WW2 monument dedecated to Hawker Hurricane. Another classic British...

It was put up in 1989 in honour of military cooperation between the USSR and Great Britain. It's the only foreign plane-monument put up on the territory of the USSR during the Soviet era.

gallery_8931_530_81628.jpg

gallery_8931_530_129890.jpg

gallery_8931_530_423753.jpg

Polar Circle. Nord Cup. Russia. 60 miles south from Murmansk.

In a search of WW2 monument dedecated to Hawker Hurricane. Another classic British...

It was put up in 1989 in honour of military cooperation between the USSR and Great Britain. It's the only foreign plane-monument put up on the territory of the USSR during the Soviet era.

Nice one Petrovitch :)

Mo

I saw a brand new (08) one in a gorgeous metallic black parked down the lane behind my house.

It was fitted with BFG ATs and had an Ifor Williams trailer on the back, the guy who was with it was doing some hedge work.

I didn't get a picture but it made me smile. Oh if I had 25k lying around... :)

Nice looking truck. Is that a Special Vehicles conversion (looks like the sort of thing the utility companies buy)?

Its Land Rovers own quadtech body. this vehicle was owned by the engineering dept of LR. I am selling the box if anyone is interested. i have a hicap ready to go on and then a tipper when i have a bit more cash free.