Euro Lottery... what would you spend it on?

Hillbilly Raider

Tonight is the biggest Euro lottery prize payout.

Have you brought a ticket? what would you spend it on?

I would buy another Raider (the one from the film!) for me

and i would treat String (Hillbilly Rebel) to some new toys for his truck

Abig place in the country with lots of land for my own playsite and LR B and B (give Tommys farm a run for their money)

And start my own Gumball event for Landrovers!!!

A brace of purdeys

A Britten V twin

A Series C rapide

An orphanage

A place to hide

Bigger and warmer workshop for club use

An Oshkosh to trundle around in

A lot of holidays or just one permenant one

Endulge my wife's shoe buying compulsion (although Im not sure theres ever enough money for that)

Enough manufacturing facilities to make decent quality components for landies instead of the (mostly) carp on offer now from aftermarket sources...

Maybe a new boiler suit...

I'd invest about £80 million and live off the interest for the rest of my days for starters.

Give a few quid to family and friends. Go and see all the bits of the world I'd never otherwise get to see. Arrange for a nuclear weapon to be delivered to the Casa Rosada. Go on a spaceflight.

And gratuitously waste the other £45 million odd on a mixture of good causes, myself and a few things designed purely to P*** people off like buying a new Discovery 3, hacking out the wheelarches with a Stihl saw and fitting tractor tyres to it :D

Dunno really, a few cars, probably a supercharged RR Sport, definitely a Bowler, certainly build the mutha of all Defenders (in fact probably two or three of them because I doubt I would fit all the ideas into one vehicle), a couple of boats probably a fast RIB and something a bit bigger, I might buy a ferry so I can go out to the farm whenever I want to, a couple of smallish aircraft and probably a Gazelle helicopter. Or I could just buy a Chinook (big enough to fit a LR in or under) and forget the ferry :D

Also on the shopping list (to quote Blackadder), as many girls as my tongue could handle :ph34r: I should think with £125 million you'd probably get a lot of new friends anyway :unsure::lol:

Some people just go to bits when they get that sort of money. I don't think I would have any problem at all dealing with it :D

Oh I might even donate a few quid to the forum fund and finally I'd buy Greenhouse Publishing and sack Dickie :lol:

I would buy the new Range Rover, a new Disco, WV Touareg, Porsche Caenne, BMW X5, Dodge

AND TAKE THEM TO RUSSIA TO DO TOURIST CLASS IN LADOGA TROPHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that should show once and for all which one of these is a better off road car. (imagine the carnage - great :lol:

:P:lol::P:lol::P:D:lol::P:lol::P:D

:(

Give a few quid to family and friends. Go and see all the bits of the world I'd never otherwise get to see. Arrange for a nuclear weapon to be delivered to the Casa Rosada. Go on a spaceflight.

I'm not sure why you would like to tiddle off the argie bargies, (I work 400 yards from the Casa Rosada)but if you do, joining George Bush and pissing off the whole world would be more time effective..........

you mighy prefer to buy half of patagonia with a few volcanos thrown in, to use as your personal off road track; just remember to invite a few of us over.........I'll take the wine

C.

you mighy prefer to buy half of patagonia with a few volcanos thrown in, to use as your personal off road track; just remember to invite a few of us over.........I'll take the wine

C.

I don't recall anybody from over your way waiting for an invitation last time my place was visited ... which also answers the first question I think :huh:

I'd buy a building in the centre of Paris and use the entire ground floor as a garage - the only one in the city, it would appear... :(

Also, I'd build a few 'community garages' where people with projects and no build space can rent an area of a large unit (personal secure area) to house their build and tools etc - with power, water, drainage etc for a modest rent.

Also, how much is the average labotomy, and how many ramblers are there in the UK?

Many, many other ideas - some already in progress, but I won't bore y'all...

Al.

a nice house in the country, a place on the edge of lake Zell, in Austria, and a place in Apollo Bay, on the great ocean road, Victoria. :)

car wise, an AC Cobra, a new rangie, a bowler, an Aston Vanquish, several awesome Defenders, a Hummer monster truck (for that odd day when i want to get noticed) and a Dodge Viper RT10. :D

I'd give loads away to friends and family, all those who care about me, and probably enjoy gloating over those who have rubbed me up the wrong way. <_<

the main thing i reckon, is smart inverstment, so i'd get richer year on year for doing very little.... :D

i think id while away my years travelling, doing a bit of good in the world, and enjoying spending time with the people who made time for me when i had nothing (like now) :)

One of every model of landy.

Somewhere to play with the above. (Wales?)

Bristol Rovers.

Collect every countrys stamp on my passport (by visiting them all, not just buying the stamps).

was also wondering how much various irritating celebs would 'cost' to get rid of.

fund the development of stirling engine or similar technologies to transplant into cars so no more carbon emissions etc. which would probably p*ss a lot of the antis off as they'd have nothing to campaign against.

maybe they could then be used to campaign against irritating celebs saving some money. B)

Matt

Would have to get my flying license, and give a big lump to the New Zealand concern who are trying to build brand new DH Mosquito's and have my own Night Fighter, would obviously need my own hanger so buy one or get one built up Popham or Compton Abbas and just enjoy buzzing Sting's and Madonna's mansions with all the beauty of two Rolls Royce Merlin :D oh and pay one of my friends who's had enough of tooling with MoD bombers to service it for me, I'm sure he'd enjoy being paid to polish the Merlin rocker covers while rebuilding Suzuki GSXR's in the corner of the hanger ;)

Probably stick it in a bank for a start, given that you'd get over £10k EVERY DAY settle my debts and do something similar to this guy:

Would have to get my flying license, and give a big lump to the New Zealand concern who are trying to build brand new DH Mosquito's and have my own Night Fighter, would obviously need my own hanger so buy one or get one built up Popham or Compton Abbas and just enjoy buzzing Sting's and Madonna's mansions with all the beauty of two Rolls Royce Merlin :D oh and pay one of my friends who's had enough of tooling with MoD bombers to service it for me, I'm sure he'd enjoy being paid to polish the Merlin rocker covers while rebuilding Suzuki GSXR's in the corner of the hanger ;)

except I already have the first bit, but saving for a week and getting the airline pilots license.. hmm.. just like John Travolta. and I'd buy a fair lump of an aircraft for charter company.

Probably stick it in a bank for a start, given that you'd get over £10k EVERY DAY settle my debts and do something similar to this guy:

except I already have the first bit, but saving for a week and getting the airline pilots license.. hmm.. just like John Travolta. and I'd buy a fair lump of an aircraft for charter company.

I seem to remember seeing a picture of JT's house which is at one of these american airfields where you land and taxi upto the front door or park it in the hanger at the side, think it also had a 707 parked out the front :rolleyes:

Health & happiness for my family (soon to be bigger...)

A Audi S8

A Audi S4

A RR Sport

Take my 90 to Devon4x4 and tell them money is no barrier

A bowler; just for the V8 sound

A nice big house, with lots of garages for the above :D

Not that I've bought a ticket this week, the 125m:1 odds put me off :blink: