Quiet init ?

Betsy

Mines getting used occasionally but I don't get chance to off-road round this time of year, so it's not getting broken! Working on a rebuild of a friends at the moment which found it's way into my garage, but not got to the point where we're stuck with anything on that yet.

Been driving mine every day to work, had been taking some short trips to look for rocks/minerals, but no off road until I get a new halfshaft. With all the cold temps, I've been having to plug it in at night quite a bit. Glad I have Kodiak and Smith's heaters. :P

mine has been hiding but comes out to play tomorrow at the AWDC drive-round near Bordon. Will send pics tomorrow eve.

Will you be doing the double and coming to the Shire LRC day at Slab on Sunday? Pending a test-drive it looks like the 109 will be coming out to play at last ^_^