Behind the cubby Box.

Fitted my new Cubby box today, chuffed with it but it seems very bare behind it now on the bulkhead. Was wondering what any of you have done to fill the space- Speaker?, carpet Tile? Fire extinguisher?, of course the cubby has to open but there must be something good to fill the void. Maybe just some good stickers.

Fitted my new Cubby box today, chuffed with it but it seems very bare behind it now on the bulkhead. Was wondering what any of you have done to fill the space- Speaker?, carpet Tile? Fire extinguisher?, of course the cubby has to open but there must be something good to fill the void. Maybe just some good stickers.

Same as someone else, 1800 watt inverter which I use to power a 110 volt transformer mostly.

Graham.

When I get back from uni I'm going to try to fit my new T-Max compressor behind there, whether it'll fit or not is another matter. I may make a surround for it as well, try to shield it from damage and reduce noise levels when running.

It does, you can just get to all 4 wheels without moving it, bit of a stretch though.

JUNK!!!

actually i think theres a spare pair of trousers, an old fleece, a couple of hats, some flipflops and an umbrella.

oh and a copy of some LR glossy mag for in case something goes bang whilst i'm out and about on this countries wonderful motorways. Always handy to have a list of phone numbers of parts suppliers from around the country that i could limp the motor to!

Not strictly a cubby box, this is home for uber wattage 6"x9"s. Also a comfy place to rest one's elbow, a fixture for bottle holder, and thing to wedge loose carp behind.

post-7124-1236951592_thumb.jpg

Behind the seats after various carp and jumpers dragged out of the way, I'd forgotten half of what's fallen down there.

post-7124-1236951603_thumb.jpg