Anyone read LRO?

GBMUD

A friend tells me that there is an article in there about a guy living in the back of his 110 - that is how he described it anyway. He also tells me that the guy looks like me. Anyone got a copy of LRO and a scanner handy?

Thanks

Chris

Chris

It is one of their Journo's, Mark Saville IIRC.

One of the other LR live-ins does it in a 90, however he has a brittle bone condition, so being 4'6" has it's benefits.

The chap in question appears to be an intrepid traveller and adventurer who has been up Mt. Everest twice (not in his 90).

John

Well, if anyone can post a picture of this guy up it might help if somone could also post a picture of me for comparison - I do not have any for some reason - ideally NOT "the" picture with Tony in too. ;)

Chris

Well, if anyone can post a picture of this guy up it might help if somone could also post a picture of me for comparison - I do not have any for some reason - ideally NOT "the" picture with Tony in too. ;)

Chris

:rolleyes:

It is quite a likeness though :unsure:

Chris

Oh yeah - THAT picture :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Chris

Chris.jpg

There you go Mark, erm... Chris :D

Richard

Go ahead, I look forward to this reunion. :)

Chris

I just logged into work, and checked out the staff directory, which lists all staff, telephone number, photo, etc. The bugger has had his picture removed! Looks like I'll have to try and sneak a photo at work with my phone!

Chris, do you still have that orange and black Land Rover jacket? If so, we're still coat twins! See pic

twits9001.jpg

Chris, do you still have that orange and black Land Rover jacket? If so, we're still coat twins! See pic

Yup, still got it. It lives in the back of the Landrover these days. Sadly, while it is undoubtedly warm, it is not very waterproof.

Chris

Well, if anyone can post a picture of this guy up it might help if somone could also post a picture of me for comparison - I do not have any for some reason - ideally NOT "the" picture with Tony in too. wink.gif

picture and comment removed