Oh go on - admit it...

VeryDisco

I'm back - I have moved up to Telford, got a new job under my belt, and have just purchased a new home for the cat (Buffy), the Disco and me.

So as I haven't been online for the last few months, I have quite a bit to catch up on - can anyone recommend a thread to start on... :D

Hi Fi,

Welcome back! :D

How's life on the motorway then?

Please be very safe out there - I am sure you know how nasty motorway hardshoulders can be.. :(

There has already been a fatal TO accident (errant HGV ploughed into the back of him on the shoulder) so keep those eyes peeled!!

Yes my rented flat will soon be even colder and emptier. I'm moving to a very large garage with enough parking for 3 vehicles. Oh and it has 3 beds and a brick built BBQ - Party anyone? :wacko:

Chris, I’m offended that you think it’s odd to miss me – although I never did get as wet as that first time - Chris pulled me out of that river in flood – remember?

Sodbury? Yeah like I’d miss a chance to shop! I will be there, and in fact I will be assisting on the X Eng stall – and yes I will be bringing cakes and cookies Nige.

John – thanks honey – we really must get introduced!

The job is going very well, and Bish, I will be careful – I promise! For those of you that don’t know, I’m working for the Highways Agency, helping provide “safe roads, reliable journeys and informed travellers” and it’s way better than credit control B)