WALES TRIP GROUP THREAD

GBMUD

Well that was a quick day! I was up at 4am - walked the dog, packed and out the door by 6 - back again by 7 with a blown head gasket :(

Hope you all have a great weekend - I guess it's strip-down time for me!

Navigators in BOLD

TJ101/JST

DarthDicky

Orgasmic Farmer

GBMUD

SimonR

Rocker

Steve200Tdi

V8Freak

Pete Attryde

Landymanluke

headhunter

Chris123

andy.cowman

mickeyw

Dalai Lama

Turbocharger

PaulH

Confirmed attendees still to be allocated/choose a group:

Thanks everyone for coming, it was, as ever, a cracking weekend. :)

Big thanks especially to those who agreed to navigate, without you it could not have happened. Big thanks to PaulH for supplying routes too, it was nice to know that there were lanes there to do and that their status was certain - or at least that we had someone else to blame if there were any problems! :)

Thanks also to Headhunter for doing the hotel liaison and getting us all a good room/dinner rate.

I will probably 'not organize' something again about this time next year, watch this space...

Chris

Finally home just after 20:00 after dropping Les and Marion in Worcester and then heading back across country to little ole Royston...

Another fantastic weekend not organised Chris. :)

Great to see some of you again as well as meeting some new faces...

Thanks to all that helped us through the ruts on the Wayfarer too.... :)

Truck drives fine at speed but had a random clunk in slow manoeuvres, especially after reversing.. So I didn't slow down on the way home to avoid any clunks ! :)

See you all next time.

Neil

Home safe too. Cracking weekend with some great lanes. perhaps we need a new thread for photos and mamories. Anyone got some ready to start with?

Mark

Mark

This forum does not approve of such images being portrayed, at least not in public :D

Were you with Chris by any chance, as I understand he has interests in this area!

Didn't see any on our routes, unless you are referring to the ewe's and heffers mamories :unsure::o

John :)