STOLEN

diamondgeezer

Hi All,

Please put the word out about my pride and joy.

Stolen today between 8am and midday 22/1/2010 from Redditch

REG C44 AWS

Landrover truck cab in blue with white roof- Many stickers from events

Chassic Number SALLDVBV7AA244712

300 TDI

8274 front and rear 13mm Plasma ropes

Hardened axles front and rear with ARBS

Roll Cage

Specialy made and fitted Fitted storage boxes on rear arches

35" Simex Tyres x 5 brand new spare on white modulers

Gwyn Lewis Bumper

Gwyn Lewis suspension kit

Brown classic interior with seat covers

Waffle boards fitted to rear arms of cage

The truck had a clutch claw fitted whilst stationary and had FULL engine kill switch.

If anyone has any information please call Luke on 07717798662 ASAP, Or if you want any further info on the extra kit please call

Loads of photos can be found at Stolen Land rover

Last comp was santas 2009

Help ME please- Please spread the word

post-5-126419777283_thumb.jpg

post-5-126419778909_thumb.jpg

Hi All,

REG C44 AWS

300 TDI

Roll Cage

Gwyn Lewis Bumper

The truck had a clutch claw fitted whilst stationary and had FULL engine kill switch.

If anyone has any information please call Luke on 07717798662 ASAP, Or if you want any further info on the extra kit please call

Try putting a plea out on the MOC Forum, ur in our local area

Hi All,

REG C44 AWS

300 TDI

Roll Cage

Gwyn Lewis Bumper

It may have been winched onto a bevertail, did anyone see a landy on a truck/ trailer????

Spoke to all neighbours nothing seen, think we have narrowed the time frame to 2hrs!

Hope you find it, its like loosing your sight ain't it!..Do you know where the local fly tippers go, try looking for bits there, or in the local weighing in place. If the worst case try looking on ebay in a few weeks,for bits.

Years ago we found the cutup chassis of a mates nicked landy in a ditch, and later the engine/ box on e bay... and they had bits of it at there lock up,,,,They where very sorry and made a VERY generous compensation gesture,when asks NICELY!BY A FEW MATES...

This is pants news :(

You won't like what I am about to say, but thre is little point looking out for the truck. It will be in bits already :(

Almost certainly stolen becasue it was tricked up and the bits will be easy to sell.

We always say on here when someone asks how much their truck is worth that the answer is "less than the sum of its parts".

As others have said, look out on ebay......

The Truck does have some very distinguishing features/ parts so whoever has taken it will find it difficult to sell it/ parts on.

Unfortunately I think you'll find the reverse is true, it's exactly these features/parts that made it a target for theft and easy to break up into small sell-able pieces :(

Sorry to hear of your loss though, will keep my eye out as I'm browsing eBay a lot at the moment.

Firstly I would like to thank everone for your support with this matter- It just proves what a great community is based around our sport.

Updates for you:

Over 7800 people now know about this theft. Via the follwing media:

Forums-Over 4000 views

Ebay Over 1200 views( DONT BID it is a information page)

Google promotion

Word of mouth

All Redditch, Bromsgrove and West Midlands car parts suppliers( Sureparts, motorparts motor factors to name a few) know about this and all their delivery drivers have there eyes open whilst delivering goods.

All scrap metal dealers, and scrap yards within a 30 mile radius of the area know about it.

A local Police officer (friend of a friend) has got envolved and every squad car in redditch now knows about it, Every VIH highway camera in the area are being checked and I will have a full report from them within 24 Hours.

Bournville Police station have also been informed and doing the relevant check at their end too.

This is an extremely well know truck in the area and the UK.

The people that have it would be best just to drop it back on my drive and if they could wash it first please as it still has the mud on from last outting!

It has more then likely been spripped but I have alot of numbers and destinctive parts which I will list once I hear back for the cameras tomorrow.

Thanks for everyones ongoing support.

Regards

Luke

have you been on the phone to all the major ports ?

ive been holding back as i didnt want to say it, but it might be in a container ready to be shipped abroad :(:(

good luck in trying to find the old girl, its a lovely motor and ive competed against it alot of times.

have you been on the phone to all the major ports ?

ive been holding back as i didnt want to say it, but it might be in a container ready to be shipped abroad :(:(

good luck in trying to find the old girl, its a lovely motor and ive competed against it alot of times.

You must have the most wanted landy in the country at the moment!!!!any news??

You must have the most wanted landy in the country at the moment!!!!any news??

Thanks for the interest again redrodant, No news as yet. The main reason for posting the theft EVERYWHERE possible to avoid this Sh%t happening to someone else. It hurts...... 6 years and countless £'s spent on it.

Funny comment about the ports- this was done by a friend last monday!

Luke

Thanks for the interest again redrodant, No news as yet. The main reason for posting the theft EVERYWHERE possible to avoid this Sh%t happening to someone else. It hurts...... 6 years and countless £'s spent on it.

Funny comment about the ports- this was done by a friend last monday!

Luke

so they have been informed ?

they would be one of my first ports of call if mine got stolen, a few years ago my friends 90 was robbed

it was found in a container at dover :angry:

hope she turns up soon luke

dan

don,t want to put a damper on the port thing,but i used to work at felixstowe container port,the only way they will find it is if there is a trcker activated,even then it is not guarenteed,if you were incredibly lucky customs may stumble across it during a random spot check,again sorry if this disapoints you.