Jez pics in action

white90

So were is the engine front or back :blink:

Doesn't need an engine it is so light it just has a big set of pedals :hysterical:

Think that is the only vehicle I have ever seen with an approach AND departure angle both about 120 degrees... :blink:

Doesn't need an engine it is so light it just has a big set of pedals :hysterical:

Think that is the only vehicle I have ever seen with an approach AND departure angle both about 120 degrees... :blink:

Your right there.

he must have modeled it on one of those cars you used to get when I was a kid that could drive up to a wall then clime the wall roll over back onto it's wheels and the do the same on the next wall. :lol::lol:

If he can't get a track rod end in camp tonight - it will be game over :(

Seems a lot of built trucks are breaking :o

He seems pretty up-beat though

It's be a shame if something so small let him down :(

He's obviously done well so far, though!

News from the front that I got via text message was that they're out at the penultimate stage after busting the last TRE. :(

Jez did suspect the TRE's may be the weak link - mainly 'cos the steering ram was sooo powerful (2 ton force) :blink: I'm just glad it wasn't the wiring :ph34r:

I had a text from the man today…………… ;)

Jez went out on the penultimate Stage with a broken TRE ……… it was his last spare. :(

So close yet so far …………. there’s always next year.

Ian

That's a real shame given the epic ammount of work he put in and the huge distance he travelled :(