The Clubman Challenge 2011 Dates

Matt BADLRC

The entry list has been updated again as of 11/05/11 on the following link Entries Round2

Thank you to all those who have entered so far, if you havent entered and are going to join us please enter online using the online entry form and pay with paypal,credit or debit card enter ASAP if you are joining us please.

Final Instructions for round 2 will be publshed shortly.

Yes there is camping it will be down one of the forest tracks to keep everyone together, for those who came last year and those of you brining lorries it will not be in the same place, everyone will camp/park at the side of the forest track leaving the other side clear for access. at the end of the event drive to botton of the track turn round in the turning circle and leave the way you came in. there will be areas for tents if required or pitch them on the track with hard ground pegs.

Hope that helps.

Not sure now wether to come up on the Saturday and sleep in motor or get up early on the day. Never been to site before so looking forward to it. :D

Thats up to you to decide, but there is normally a bit of a get together the night before round a small fire.

Matt did you get my e mail, trid to fill in the online entry form tonight but the bloody computer is playing up so will try again tomorrow.

Bob

Bob you are on the list same number as last time, try the online one if you are having trouble with the other one? if not fill one out on the day.

you should all have had the final instructions last night by email, if not they have been added to the website. we are going to have to split the camping in order to have emough room for all the lorries and vehicles on site. We look forward to seeing you all sunday.

Thanks to all who marshalled the event.

Very well laid out, nice and challenging sections, and I felt the team recovery as it was a shorter section worked much better.

Even more impressed that the truck stayed in one piece and we finished the event in 4th.

See you at Clyro with the regular bitch.

Rich.

From what I saw there was an awful lot of forest unused and a lot of punches crammed together but hey ho I didn't see that much before the CV broke and then back to the trailer along with Barrie Gee and John Sales.

Thought it was the "Gyrator" at first but it was only a CV, then I nearly put it on it's side on the car park, then it fell off the ramps, and then I backed it in the swamp, all of which added to Saleys amusement.

Won't see you at the next round I've got no co-driver yet and then we're off to Russia the day after for our hol's.

Baggy boy'o, Barrie looked chuffed his motor broke Sunday, I think you'd beaten him hands down Saturday night with the beer, he didn't look to enthusiastic on Sunday day.

Cheers again to the Marshalls and Organisersand Scrutineers.

Boothy

It's one of my ambitions in life to see Boothy at the start and finish of the same event, I am 55 now so might just do it.

:blink:

Fetched Dan back from B'ham Queen Elizabeth Hospital tonight and it looks like they managed to save his finger :) .

Hi Bothy

Yes there was a lot more forrest to go at, but we try and do somthing different each time we use a venue,. this gives you a different challenge each time so its not repetitive. Also we were a bit down on team members for setting out and running the event, so a compact course is more easey to look after. And with the two casualties on the day to look after we were a bit streched . it would be good to see you at Clyro even for the Saturday if you can find a co driver.

Hope you and Mrs B have a great hoilday

Charles